• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Giveaway time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
CLOSED

10char

Attachments

• Photo on 3-9-12 at 6.02 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 3-9-12 at 6.02 AM #2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Doohan78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Vape Planet
Sotong resurface and very angry.

Linkin@ smoking and vaping together is not a fool. Its up to individual. No one set the rules saying vape cannot smoke or smoke cannot vape. Some vape to quit smoking, some vape to cut down, some vape at home so the wife/family dun complain about smell, some vape outside so they dun get caught, some vape for the fun of it. And some vape 0mg nic for the sake of vaping and flavor. No one here can say they are wrong or they cannot do that.

Last edited:

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
Waah, I re-surface and get a rare visitor from friendly Vape Planet... lol

Sotong resurface and very angry.

Linkin@ smoking and vaping together is not a fool. Its up to individual. No one set the rules saying vape cannot smoke or smoke cannot vape. Some vape to quit smoking, some vape to cut down, some vape at home so the wife/family dun complain about smell, some vape outside so they dun get caught, some vape for the fun of it. And some vape 0mg nic for the sake of vaping and flavor. No one here can say they are wrong or they cannot do that.

Last edited:

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
It was meant as a joke and an encouragement (the smoking reference) but I guess you guys are right, there are many different reasons why people would vape and I'm trying to help, I guess it was late in the morning and I didn't really think through what I was saying. I thought it did be something fun for everyone and nice to do since not everyone can afford juice, but fine, just forget it. I'm sorry for appearing judgmental, I'm not against smokers or anything as I was a smoker, so please don't get me wrong :)

I've just PM-ed a moderator to close this thread, therefore in the meanwhile, (EDITED) . Please don't be angry anymore anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread