Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi Tralfaz, I hope you have gotten your response from the girls. We try very hard to get responses out yes/no/I dont know at the least. Sometimes the email system fails us though with undelivered items and sometimes of course the human part comes in and we fail ourselves. Things have gotten very busy for us but we are working to adapt to continue providing quality glass products wherever there is a need.

If you want to contact me directly we have a thread here on ECF that I monitor.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Just an update. I received my glass tube for the AGA-T from IBTanked the other day and the quality and fit are great.

Gau1i.jpg

One thing to note is that the glass tube's wall is slightly thicker than the original, so the inner diameter is a bit less. This decreases the space you have to fit the wick through into the tank. I was running a fat wick with the default setup and wasn't able to fit it through. I just rolled a new slightly narrower wick and was back in business in no time. Great tube and only ten bucks. Thanks OCD.

Zonablazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
Which wall did you order 1.8mm or the 2.5mm?

Just an update. I received my glass tube for the AGA-T from IBTanked the other day and the quality and fit are great.

Gau1i.jpg

One thing to note is that the glass tube's wall is slightly thicker than the original, so the inner diameter is a bit less. This decreases the space you have to fit the wick through into the tank. I was running a fat wick with the default setup and wasn't able to fit it through. I just rolled a new slightly narrower wick and was back in business in no time. Great tube and only ten bucks. Thanks OCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread