Glassmanoak's contest #88 with multiple winners and for winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/28 #1
Good morning, everyone.

dscf8549.JPG

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
4/28 #2

Tiggs - How frustrating! Why on earth would he want to start 2hrs later?

Time for me to hop in the shower, well that's dangerous, so I'll just step in. :laugh:

Have a terrific Tuesday folks!

:tumble:
4/28 - 3: Because yesterday we had about 12 straight hours of rain and everything around the construction site is a muddy mess, so he wants to let it "dry" out; like that is going to happen

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
4/28

It's going to get into the 60's here today and sunny.
I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with att and direct TV trying to figure out why my bill was $100 higher than normal. Att was trying to double bill me for a month and we got it straighten out. Frustrating!
Tiggs that does sound frustrating also.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Well - The weather here in South Florida for the past couple of days has "broken" a record when it got up to 98* (Feel like 105*) and with the humidity and all the rain off and on throughout the day - NOT NICE ! ! !

Today - Is not any better, nor will the rest of the week either, especially with severe storms forecast all week . . . Right now, from the Internet it says that it is Overcast - 85.8 °F - Feels Like 97 °F with 100% Chance of Precip. . . SO - Since I have to go run some errands this afternoon, it will be . . .
smiley_rain.gif

See You Later

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
4/28
Today marks 10 months I've been cig. free and vaping! :thumb::vapor:

Oh, and my little banner thing that tells how many days... well, I noticed the other day that since the change over it wasn't updating, so I got a new one, well that one isn't updating either so I took it off. I guess the new forum doesn't like them. So, if you have a similar banner, you might want to check and see if yours is updating.

Thanks Jpf, for the healing vibes :)

san_valentin_4.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/28
3. Congrats Bella on 10 months...before you know it, you're gonna hit that 1 year mark! :thumbs:...Healing vibes for your daughter...hope she feels better soon and doesn't pass it on! Oh yeah, the banners with counters do work, but they are off a bit...it was covered in one of the threads about issues with the new forum...just one of many glitches in the new system.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/28 #2
Congratulations Bella! I thought I noticed that your sig counter had changed....

The new system caches (takes snapshots) of a lot of things so that it doesn't need to calculate (such as the number of posts) or call other sites for data (like a counter) very often. I noticed my banner had gotten stuck a couple of days ago....

gijinka_emolga___hiding_behind_a_tree_by_violetofhearts-d55bu0a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread