Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I recently bought a Glv3 , off the ECF classy's Never used , but one without the latest upgrade . Was having a bit of trouble with it firing consistently . So I called Glv today , first talked to Sara , I'm assuming she's probably Jay's wife . Very nice on the phone and assured me , Jay would make my PV right . A while later , I called back , on a different matter , but this time I talked to the man , himself . He was already familiar with my issues , as he had gotten the word , from his wife . We discussed what could be done , and he assured me that he would rebuild the head unit , to operate correctly . It's being shipped out tomorrow . Now I know there are a lot of great vendors out there , but I think these people go beyond , what would be considered , " great customer service " I already have two of their mods , but I can assure you , they won't be my last . Sorry for going on , but needed to relate my experience . Thanks , Jay , and Sara .... You guys ROCK . :vapor:

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I have to agree with you both. I never had a reason to call them regarding any issue or order but I have enjoyed the banter with Jay on a couple of the GLV threads, and anybody that is not only willing to put up with my particular eccentricities but actually seems to enjoy them as well is A-Okay in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread