Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
OK I traded for a feeder on the classies (they didnt want the feeder but wanted to keep the GLV that was in the feeder). I own three GLV right now a super mini and two standard size GLV2 but the feeder fits the MINI which i do not have. So here are my newb questions:
Can i just order a mini tube to use with the headcap/endcap i already have (5v regulated cap) or do i have to order the whole mini assembly? By tube i mean just the housing for the batts not a tube in the feeder.
I didnt know if possibly the headcap for the feeder is somehow different i know the cap on my supermini is different than my 5v or 6v models.
Next question is if i do order just a tube (I only have gotten my stuff second hand so far) do i send the 1/2 pound of powder for that to GLV if i want a certain color that is on the page for colors listed?
Thank you if anyone knows the answers to these questions!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Lily, sounds like you would need a mini. 5 volt headcap will not work with just 1 battery which the mini uses. Or just a tube and a top cap, but then you would have to keep one 5volt disassembled. Make sure it's a bottom feed headcap on the mini, if that's the way you're gonna use it.Hope that helps:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread