Status
Not open for further replies.

wilburn81

Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
United States
Im starting to like this site alot, good info and people:D

I love pinkspot e-liquids too

Does anyone know where to get lavatanks or lava like?

I know theres bella and unique anyothers?

been watching alot of tvn and elixertv lately becoming addicted

go grimme green too

and phil pbsuardo

Last edited by a moderator:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...262-new-members-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html

As part of the forum's anti-spam measures, new members are initially restricted to where and how they can post. This system is based off of your post count, and consists of three stages. Please note that it can take up to an hour for the forum software to update your account between each stage.

0 to 5 posts:
Members are restricted to posting in the New Members Forum only, can not use Private Messaging, and can not have a signature.

5 to 15 posts:
Members can post in other forums and use Private Messaging.

15 posts and above:
Members can post in all forums, and can now have a signature.

------------------
Additional levels

20 posts or more
Access to the Classifieds and Co-ops forums, if the verification procedure is passed.
Verification is a voluntary procedure, you only need it if you want to access Classifieds/Co-ops.
The process is manual and may take up to a week, depending on workload and the verification method you choose.

70 posts and above:
Members can no longer start new threads in the New Members Forum, but may post in threads started by others.

Please be aware that 'spamming' useless posts for the sole purpose of raising your post count is not allowed, and may result in your posts being deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread