Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I have an elite and I love it. I do want more vapor however so I decided to try out the go go. I just ordered the go go pro last night and had to buy just the single battery bc the kit was out of stock. I was unable to order a charger bc it was as well out of stock so I think I'm gonna be SOL until the chargers come back in but I HAD TO GET THE LIMITED EDITION! It looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out. I was just wondering what some users opinions are between the two. Size doesn't matter, I just care about the vapor.

Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I have an elite and I love it. I do want more vapor however so I decided to try out the go go. I just ordered the go go pro last night and had to buy just the single battery bc the kit was out of stock. I was unable to order a charger bc it was as well out of stock so I think I'm gonna be SOL until the chargers come back in but I HAD TO GET THE LIMITED EDITION! It looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out. I was just wondering what some users opinions are between the two. Size doesn't matter, I just care about the vapor.

Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

I think your the one I sent the e-mail to about your most recent order?

No worries, there is a pretty decent factory charge on the Go-go Pro when you first get it so you can at least use it right out of the box till you get your USB charger. :thumb:

Check your e-mail if your the one that wrote to me earlier today?

Thanks
SSV2
:smokie:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Yup that was me :). And I read it :). But what's your opinion on vapor production. Is the go go better? I want CLOUDS! Lol

The Go-go Pro in my opinion produces some awesome vapor in conjunction with the 3ml Go-carts!
If the mood strikes me I can really fog up a small room just by vaping on any of my favorite 100% PG based e-juice blends.

Caution: In a public place this can easily cause a great deal of attention which is something I personally try to avoid as not to give the impression that I am actually smoking up the place with a big fat black stogie.:rolleyes:

Now if you really want to create some "fogtastic Speilberglike/ rave club special effects"?:vapor: try bumping up the ratio of VG in your e-juice blends. VG is of a thicker viscosity than PG and known to really potentiate optimal vapor production in contrast to straight PG blends that are best noted for optimal flavor delivery and TH; although, straight PG can still put out the locamotive steam on a device such as the Go-go that comes off the charger at over 3.9volts!

Check out what Go-go nation member DevinMoonshire had to say regarding his personal Go-go Pro experience in this insightful review a couple of months ago.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/standard-e-cigarette-reviews/216832-review-go-go-pro.html

SSV2
:smokie:

Last edited:

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
SSV2- you are the best! Your customer service is unbelievable, even on the weekends! I ended up getting my situation completely resolved and guess what? I ordered late Friday night and my stuff is on the truck for delivery: TODAY!!! Crazy! Cigeasy is the ONLY name I give out to friends bc after all the products I have tried, and that ranges from gas station models to mods, these are the only ones that have completely kept me from lighting another analog! The only other place I order from is pinkspot bc I just love their flavors, but that's besides the point! Cigeasy's the bomb-digatity. Now I will have one of every model they carry- I let you all know how the go-go is in about 8 hours :)

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope you've found out by now that it's not Go-go v. Elite ... it's Go-go and The Elite. As I type I'm on puff number 297 on the Pro and soon I'll reach for The Elite. Why two e-cigs? To ping pong between flavors.

I judge any e-cig/cart combo in this order:

Flavor
Throat Hit
and Vapor.

To me first of all the flavor's got to be there, I've got to feel the TH (after all ... I'm smoking aren't I?), and then vapor. I always thought vapor was more of a "special effect" in the vaping experience. But ... you won't be disappointed in the vapor production of the Go-go. But then again ... I think The Elite does a pretty good job when it comes to vapor as well. As a matter of fact I think The Elite edges out the Go-go (though not by much) in the TH department.

So I carry both. And I no longer am on the prowl for the latest and greatest e-cig. I'm "there" when it comes to vaping heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread