VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Well gr8, I think we are the rare few on this one. :) No one else has even responded.

Oh well, brings a smile to my face to see these and I would rather get people thinking positively, put them in a better frame of mind when it comes to defending something (especially if they don't use it). These Flash Mobs have really gone viral and have received a lot of attention. IMO, it's the modern day demonstration.... no harm, no foul... it was worth mentioning. LOL

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
I think that is pretty cool! Have you tried contacting the Improv group that sets these up?

There was talk awhile back about getting the Truth.org (which we have all learned since then that they would not have anything to do with the ecig as they are funded by the American Legacy Foundation who is adamantly against ecigs)... however... this has that kind of feel too it.

It's not a bad idea. Very out of the box and it would be VERY viral.

You know... have you talked to Spikey about this idea? This might be something she could get the vapers clubs to do. You could also try Right to vape... link is in my signature. :)

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
When I fly to phoenix in October maybe we can get together and do something like this. I know there is a lot of vapors in phoenix.

Doing a flash mob takes a ton of work, and a lot of people do pull it off successfully. And not let anyone outside of the loop know about it

It's hard, but the end results are worth it. :)

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Damn it! Now I got that song stuck in my head. It's gonna be two days before that one's gone!!

Chad.... so funny you should say that. The whole reason this came up was because I had the "Do, Re, Mi" song stuck in my head from someone at work. My husband decided to make it worse and was looking for things when he came across that one. It got me to thinking.

I know this wouldn't be easy to do and I'm not sure how it would all work, but I definitely think it would be worth a try and tons of fun. No one said it had to only include vapers. We have tons of non-vapers supporting us all, right? They could be included and this could be done at many cities across the US (be really cool if they could all be on the same day, but not likely).

Not even sure we would have to vape during it, but maybe have something to display after or something to hand out. Draw the attention, get them smiling and then make note of why. T-Mobile did one for a commercial, maybe looking at that one would help (it's the T-Mobile dance in my original post). There was a hamburger joint in Japan that also used one to advertise.

EDIT: ok, so dear should have been spelled DEER, DOH!!

Last edited:
I haven't talked to Spikey, not a bad idea. I will hunt her down and see what she thinks. :) Thanks for the suggestion......

I think that is pretty cool! Have you tried contacting the Improv group that sets these up?

There was talk awhile back about getting the Truth.org (which we have all learned since then that they would not have anything to do with the ecig as they are funded by the American Legacy Foundation who is adamantly against ecigs)... however... this has that kind of feel too it.

It's not a bad idea. Very out of the box and it would be VERY viral.

You know... have you talked to Spikey about this idea? This might be something she could get the vapers clubs to do. You could also try Right to Vape... link is in my signature. :)

Chad.... so funny you should say that. The whole reason this came up was because I had the "Do, Re, Mi" song stuck in my head from someone at work. My husband decided to make it worse and was looking for things when he came across that one. It got me to thinking.

I know this wouldn't be easy to do and I'm not sure how it would all work, but I definitely think it would be worth a try and tons of fun. No one said it had to only include vapers. We have tons of non-vapers supporting us all, right? They could be included and this could be done at many cities across the US (be really cool if they could all be on the same day, but not likely).

Not even sure we would have to vape during it, but maybe have something to display after or something to hand out. Draw the attention, get them smiling and then make note of why. T-Mobile did one for a commercial, maybe looking at that one would help (it's the T-Mobile dance in my original post). There was a hamburger joint in Japan that also used one to advertise.

EDIT: ok, so dear should have been spelled DEER, DOH!!

Takes a lot of people... I think we only have 40 or 50 in our club right now and can never seem to get more than 20 together at a time. Maybe if we were to set up a national vape meting in DC as was suggested then we could do this. Contact me through my sig link if you want (I might get banned from here again tonight.. poor temper and judgement) but you can email me through vapersclub.com and we can discuss... I have some good ideas for choreography of it and how we can involve vaping and make it look cool.

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Awesome Spikey, was hoping someone with a creative mind would jump in. :) I think the idea is awesome, just not sure what to do and how to execute. LOL

I was just out looking at the improv site. They seem to focus on prank type themes, but if contacted they might be willing to participate. Don't know until we ask. :)

Hope you don't get bannned...... hope it was something good at least. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread