• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Godsmack anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I love Godsmack and a couple of them are Wiccan. So I thought I might share this here.
I saw them last night in Orlando, it was an awesome show. I also got to meet Shannon Larkin, the drummer , who was just an awesome person to meet. He was very friendly and stayed at the bar in the hotel for a while with the fans.
godsmack.jpg Sully.jpg godsmack 2.jpg

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I did meet Sully and shake his hand, but he was more like Rock starry, if that makes any sense LOL. He sat on his couch in the lounge with the security dude close by. One woman asked to take a pic with him, he gave her a hug and kiss and said NO to the pic. I thought if he was willing to hug and kiss her why not a stinking pic they could have done it at the same time geez. Whatever LOL. I lost my OOOOh for Sully over that and it wasn't even for me it was a random stranger LOL.
I guess because I have band friends and understand that people act stupid over bands but that is the path they chose and they chose this as their job, picture taking with fans is part of it when they get that big. I would have understood better if the place was packed but really there may have been 50 people in the bar and they weren't all hanging over Sully. I guess I was just disenchanted by his coolness LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread