The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Godsmack anyone?

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Nyxie, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    I love Godsmack and a couple of them are Wiccan. So I thought I might share this here.
    I saw them last night in Orlando, it was an awesome show. I also got to meet Shannon Larkin, the drummer , who was just an awesome person to meet. He was very friendly and stayed at the bar in the hotel for a while with the fans.
    godsmack.jpg Sully.jpg godsmack 2.jpg

2. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nyxie.... I am SOOOOO jealous right now.... :D They are just awesome! Glad you got to see them in concert and meet at least one of them!

3. Nyxie

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    I did meet Sully and shake his hand, but he was more like Rock starry, if that makes any sense LOL. He sat on his couch in the lounge with the security dude close by. One woman asked to take a pic with him, he gave her a hug and kiss and said NO to the pic. I thought if he was willing to hug and kiss her why not a stinking pic they could have done it at the same time geez. Whatever LOL. I lost my OOOOh for Sully over that and it wasn't even for me it was a random stranger LOL.
    I guess because I have band friends and understand that people act stupid over bands but that is the path they chose and they chose this as their job, picture taking with fans is part of it when they get that big. I would have understood better if the place was packed but really there may have been 50 people in the bar and they weren't all hanging over Sully. I guess I was just disenchanted by his coolness LOL.

4. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    That is a bit of a let down... I had always imagined he would be more down to earth than that... ah well... the music is still good at least.

5. Nyxie

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Yep I do love the music and his new solo album is good. I hope I just saw him after he was tired and cranky LOL. I was happy with meeting Shannon. I love drums and he is a really good drummer.

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    oh I'm jealous too!!

7. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I'm JEALOUS too :)

Saw the show...stayed at the hotel and was too stupid to go to bar after the show ;) duh!!

So glad you went Nyxie!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.