Going to my 1st Vape Convention today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so damn excited to go to my 1st vape convention today. I bought my wife and myself VIP tickets to it. We get to judge on the Best ejuice contest, so we get to try every ejuice entered. I get to see my 1st live pro and am cloud contests too. Every vendor will be giving each VIP a bottle of ejuice. It sounds like a great time and deal. It's the ArkLaTex Vape Convention in Shreveport, Louisiana.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Since I DIY and order equipment on-line, anymore I go to just see/meet ECFers.

I do wish there were ECF armbands available!

Have fun...
thumbsup.gif

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Jpjoe, if you frequent any B&M's, ask them if there are any vape "meets" which are gatherings for local vapers and shops to show their wares. A "convention" is usually much, much bigger and involves suppliers and shops from all over the U.S. and usually has to be located in a convention center. Any B&M worth it's salt should know.

Two years ago the Scenic City Vapers club had their first "meet" at a local restaurant where 90 people showed up. The club has now grown to over 2,200 people and has to hold it's "meets" in a ballroom where anywhere from 400-600 people show. The larger amount especially when Phil Busardo makes an appearance.

We had our first "convention" here last Feb. that was for 3 days: Fri. for shop setups, meetings and a communal dinner, Sat. & Sun. opened to the general public. Over 6,000 people walked through those glorious doors!

This activity is happening in our relatively small city of Chattanooga, but took the commitment and a great deal of effort of a small group of people led by "The Vapin' Greek", Dimi Agrafiotis. I only found out about the meets by buying my first setup at the one and only B&M newly opened store in town 17 months ago. There are now over 20. Then I went 6 days later to my first meet and won a ProVari in a raffle! Hubby won an eVic! I mean......what's not to like?! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread