Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I was interested in ordering a couple of the gold SS batteries from the linked ECF discount page.. They are there for $15.00, but when I add them to my cart, it comes up as the speciality batteries for $23.50 each??

BTW: Can't wait to grab a few PB batteries when available. Will the the ECF discount apply? Probably been asked before, but I'm too laid-back this Sunday evening to go thread fishing.. :)

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
I was interested in ordering a couple of the gold SS batteries from the linked ECF discount page.. They are there for $15.00, but when I add them to my cart, it comes up as the speciality batteries for $23.50 each??

BTW: Can't wait to grab a few PB batteries when available. Will the the ECF discount apply? Probably been asked before, but I'm too laid-back this Sunday evening to go thread fishing.. :)

Technonut,

You have a PM. I am looking into it.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
thats nice.....then I'm too laid back to go webmaster hunting.....

Steve....like the man said....it's Sunday......at ease.

okay....okay,,,,,,just half kidding......but if you make a statement like this you pretty much leave yourself wide open for ridicule.....

Probably been asked before, but I'm too laid-back this Sunday evening to go thread fishing..

9-5EST M-F. That is our business hours. And we have a phone number/email address for service.....as well as numerous admonishments posted here at ECF to please not use this forum for service issues.

oh....what IS the phone number or email address.......sorry.....my hand is getting tired....you;ll have to search for it.:evil:

Last edited:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
thats nice.....then I'm too laid back to go webmaster hunting.....

Steve....like the man said....it's Sunday......at ease.

bigblue30 Has already addressed my questions via PM... I appreciate it. :) I attempted to PM you before I posted, but you do not have the option available... BTW, I am a previous SS customer, and only asked a legitimate question regarding a possible ECF PB discount. Perhaps your company is too laid-back for my future business.. ;)

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I would imagine that the question has come up before regarding a PB discount on the ECF page.. Being a SS company rep, I just thought that I could get an answer to that without having to search around.. The "laid back not wanting to thread fish" was an attempt of humor on my part, to a question that has more than likely been asked more than a few times...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
and you got a humorous answer.....so everyone should be happy.

I don't know what the price of the PB will be yet...no one does. As for an ECF discount.....I doubt it. For all I know the PB will be exempt from any discounts until the company has a chance to guage it's popularity and recoup the cost of producing a completely new product. But that is just my own idle thinking.....I just do not know and neither does Steve or anyone else at this point. One thing I AM sure of ....it's won't be $15. :)

EDIT: okay....the price has been fixed. Thank you for pointing it out. Please see the Gold and Pink battery thread for details. Btw...the CZ on the Gold battery is clear....but the LED is orange...so it glows with an orange light. On the Pink batteries the CZ is clear....and the LED is blue....so it glows with a "clear" light.

goldstik.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread