Status
Not open for further replies.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Golden Gate Punch is back in stock now, We were awaiting a Flavoring Shipment that was lost by the USPS in which it was also posted on our Facebook Page. We have been working on getting orders out and have not had much time to check ECF. We are working on replying to the 100+ emails we receive daily with questions and because we are only a company of 3 employee's we can only answer emails in a timely manner and not as soon as they are received.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Golden Gate Punch is back in stock now, We were awaiting a Flavoring Shipment that was lost by the USPS in which it was also posted on our Facebook Page. We have been working on getting orders out and have not had much time to check ECF. We are working on replying to the 100+ emails we receive daily with questions and because we are only a company of 3 employee's we can only answer emails in a timely manner and not as soon as they are received.

Nice to hear that it is now back in stock.
I'd like you to know that I "get" the fact that you are busy. I understand what it is like to be short handed. I also understand that it can sometimes be frustrating to deal with things that are beyond your control - such as lost flavor shipments. However, when a customer asks a question via 3 different formats and does not receive a response to any of them until 7 days later, that it might - just MIGHT - be better to respond to that customer in a non defensive manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread