Golden Gate Vapor- Caramel Macchiato

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Golden Gate Vapor- Caramel Macchiato[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 2, 2013

Move over, Starbucks! (No, seriously… move over. Again. Again. A little bit more. Yes, we know that’s the steepest precipice of the Grand Canyon, but there’s a magical, invisible bridge there, so go ahead! Move over just a tiny… bit… more! There you go!!! Goodbye, Starbucks! You have been replaced by vapor.) I’m sure you’ve guessed by now that I am most certainly not a fan of that greediest of all coffee corporations, Starbucks, who bends over backwards to appeal to yuppies who want to be hippies, those who like to be told what music they need to like this week, and Apple i.... users. That said, there’s a reason why I picked the above image to connotate a caramel macchiato, and that reason is that it visually represents what a real caramel macchiato is supposed to look like. It’s not a blended caramel latte. It’s a macchiato. And it just so happens to also represent the flavor of Golden Gate Vapor’s marvelous creation, the Caramel Macchiato.

The essence of that familiar robust taste of freshly pressed espresso lies at the foundation of Golden Gate Vapor’s Caramel Macchiato. On top of that is the very welcome flavor of warm, melted caramel, and even a bit, if I might be so bold to suggest, a hint of frothy sweet cream. Although I couldn’t quite pin that flavor down completely, it did seem as though I was getting the full package, coffee, caramel, and foam (although foam is not, and never has been a necessary ingredient for a proper macchiato… not mentioning any names here… Starbucks). That slight whisper of foam flavor might just be my mind filling in the gap of what it expects to be included in the other two ingredients. Either way, when you put this into your clearomizer, cartomizer, dripper, etc. you will feel as though you just poured your expensive coffee shop beverage directly onto your atomizer (and consequently discovered that coffee and caramel acts exactly like glycerine and glycol when heated).

Golden Gate Vapor, as I’ve mentioned in just about all of my previous reviews of their products, is one of those E-juice manufacturers that gives vaping its own identity, completely separate of the outdated act of smoking... (Click here to read the rest of my article.)

baly

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2013
United Kingdom
I laughed at your reference to the matrix why? Because whilst writing my review the othe day ,the scene where one of neos gang swaps sides and has a steak popped into my mind.

I know its not really a creme brulee but .......

Great write up, too bad the UK doesn't stock these eliquids and with the import tax being applied its going to be even more difficult to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread