Golisi S4 2.0A Smart Charger with LCD Screen - GOLISI star product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Just got my S4. Put in the 2 G30 batteries.They read 50% and 54%.I checked them after about an hour and both still read the same percentage.I removed them and the % increased.Left them again and the % still didn't move.I again removed the batteries and reinserted them.They now read 90% at 4.2 volts. Left them for another 15 minutes and they still read 90% at 4.2 volts(percentage is still flashing).Not sure what's going on with it but it has me worried. Maybe I got a dud?:confused:

Fanfan_Golisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2016
www.golisi.com
Just got my S4. Put in the 2 G30 batteries.They read 50% and 54%.I checked them after about an hour and both still read the same percentage.I removed them and the % increased.Left them again and the % still didn't move.I again removed the batteries and reinserted them.They now read 90% at 4.2 volts. Left them for another 15 minutes and they still read 90% at 4.2 volts(percentage is still flashing).Not sure what's going on with it but it has me worried. Maybe I got a dud?:confused:

Hello @Vinnybagodoughnuts

Sorry about the poor experience! I have consulted this problem with our technicians, they will make an other test soon to find the problem because S4 never has a such problem before, and will reply you asap.

Thanks!
Fanfan

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Not sure exactly why but it seems to be functioning correctly now. Although it is still reading 4.2 volts on 2 batteries with one reading 94% and the other reading 99%. I know some degree of inaccuracy is to be expected and according to my voltmeter it is not overcharging them. I would like to thank you for your prompt reply to my "problem". When the Golisi G30's discharge I will update the thread. I find it hard to believe it could be the batteries that caused this glitch.Again thank you for your attention and the contest!
I will write a review once I have had time to use the charger and batteries for awhile.:)

Fanfan_Golisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2016
www.golisi.com
Not sure exactly why but it seems to be functioning correctly now. Although it is still reading 4.2 volts on 2 batteries with one reading 94% and the other reading 99%. I know some degree of inaccuracy is to be expected and according to my voltmeter it is not overcharging them. I would like to thank you for your prompt reply to my "problem". When the Golisi G30's discharge I will update the thread. I find it hard to believe it could be the batteries that caused this glitch.Again thank you for your attention and the contest!
I will write a review once I have had time to use the charger and batteries for awhile.:)

Okay, thank you too! We are looking forward to your review. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread