Not open for further replies.

angrysake

Aug 29, 2013
United States

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
The evod goes to a 510 thread battery right? What's so different about a "hookah pen" that makes juices not work in the evod?

I have a kanger mini protank, and I've heard the evod atomizers fit. Meaning if I can run it n my ego battery, and haven't found a juice that won't "work" with it. Your probably fine to try a bunch of juices with no worry.

Halo is good
Zikwid has a few good ones
Alien visions
Vapure

I like a few from each, but not all. But everyone's different

****edit****

Looked online, hookah pen seems like just a "trendy" name for an e-cig. And they look like standard automatic 510 batteries in every cig alike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Which doesn't work 50% of the time

Last edited:

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
I have tried vapure though and there flavor selection and flavors are not so great so im just trying to find a good E-liquid brand

There are literally hundreds of eliquid vendors, and you will literally get hundreds of different opinions here. Everyone has different tastes and preferences; what tastes awful to me can be the next person's all-day vape.

I would start by browsing the topics here: General E-Liquid Discussion. See if any of the flavor descriptions sound like something you would enjoy and order some sample bottles. Most vendors will sell you a small bottles of their flavors for you to try.

There really isn't any way to know for sure you will like something until you try it personally.

Vapeman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Georgia
DO Not buy from exoticvapors.net I hope I do not get in trouble but I got some Cherry and Vanilla and its nasty, But again I have some blue berry cheesecake and some sugar cookie from them and there both yummy, maybe its just depends on the juice.

I really like the TFA Watermelon and Chocolate
I just got some Vanilla ice cream coffee, hot chocolate, Sour apple, Apple, and Jagerbomb from DIYflavorshack, and there all pretty yummy.

Mount Baker Vapor. Holy fast shipping, and holy low prices. I have yet to get a bad flavor from them.... You can usually get a couple of 10ml bottles for the price of a sample pack at other places, and choose what ya want in that pack and all.

That being said, there are quite a few others out there that do some pretty complex flavors. The general eliquid forum that SilverZero suggested is a good spot to start.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
$2 for a 10mil is a pretty good deal though too.... $15 however.... I had better be damn impressed.

I feel the same way. I keep looking at Namber Juice but can't justify $20 for 30ml of the stuff.

To the OP, do you have any brick and mortar vape shops nearby? If so, definitely stop in. If they sell eliquid they should allow you to have a seat and try any liquid you like at no cost.

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
hmmm i guess i could try some of the brands everyone has listed over time i just wish there was a free sample to smoke instead of spending $2-15 for a 10ml bottle

Go to a vape store in town if you have one, they usually have a tasting bar.

If not, pony up. That's what most do till stores open up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Which doesn't work 50% of the time

angrysake

Aug 29, 2013
United States
They have one where im at but they won't let me sample just smell the bottle. today i got watermelon ice and vanilla sunrise they smelled great but tasted aweful when i tried them so thats why i was wondering if there were any good suggestions on brands and flavors cause i don't wanna toss money and have something that i will throw up too

AutoMax

Aug 23, 2013
Downey, CA
Mount Baker Vapor. Holy fast shipping, and holy low prices. I have yet to get a bad flavor from them.... You can usually get a couple of 10ml bottles for the price of a sample pack at other places, and choose what ya want in that pack and all.

That being said, there are quite a few others out there that do some pretty complex flavors. The general eliquid forum that SilverZero suggested is a good spot to start.

What flavors are your favorite from Mount Baker?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
They have one where im at but they won't let me sample just smell the bottle. today i got watermelon ice and vanilla sunrise they smelled great but tasted aweful when i tried them so thats why i was wondering if there were any good suggestions on brands and flavors cause i don't wanna toss money and have something that i will throw up too

I would look around for a different vendor. If I went to a B&M and they wouldn't let me taste their eliquids before buying them I wouldn't. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread