ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
The new 1.8 ml LR dual coil ones from Nhaler work real good but you need at least a 650 mah battery or larger because the dual coils draw a little more power but vape real good. They work real good on the Riva SE batteries.
The best ones though are the 3ml Go-cartos but you have to have a Go-Go battery.

Last edited:

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
I hit up AZSmoking for some 510 LR Cartos - so far so good - I'm on Week 2 and still using the first 3, but then again, I'm vaping all 3 e-cigs at once. I get e-juice from them also - and then cut it in half with pure PG liquid 50 percent. Nice, and a good clean vape. I also like e-juice from Vaping.com as well - they're pretty decent. GreenSmoke cartos are not bad either, but they're expensive as hell. I use a thread adapter to vape the ones I had left over from my trial kit (I sent that back pretty quick when I realized there were a lot more less pricey ones out there!)
Best of luck.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I like CE2 Rev 5 with metal sleeves and my own drip tip (the drip tip does make a big difference for me).
Not the cheapest for sure, and not entirely fill and go easy/trouble free with every juice.
Every once in a while I do get a pack with a bad one in it.

They do last a while however and aren't too hard to totally clean out if you find yourself out of fresh ones and want to change it's flavor. I've gotten weeks out of mine provided I don't insist on trying to flush them out, crack them open, or mod them...but just dedicate one flavor each cart and only clean the coils occasionally. Mainly, I just like the way they vape/taste with my juices and batteries (ego XL) so the little nags about it (ocassional gurgle) are worth it to me.

I've tinkered with them over time and found juices I like that work great with them right out of the box without need for modding and poking at the things. (So far most 50/50 mixes wick great for me...no tinkering or fiddling with the thing).

I do go through more juice with these for some reason. I'm not sure if it's that I like vaping that much more and hit it more often, or if it's really burning that much more juice...maybe a combination of the two.

So...not the cheapest for sure. Some folks HATE these things, while I find it hard to use anything else now...but if you've never tried one before, see if you can get your hands on one to try:)

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I like CE2 Rev 5 with metal sleeves and my own drip tip (the drip tip does make a big difference for me).
Not the cheapest for sure, and not entirely fill and go easy/trouble free with every juice.
Every once in a while I do get a pack with a bad one in it.

They do last a while however and aren't too hard to totally clean out if you find yourself out of fresh ones and want to change it's flavor. I've gotten weeks out of mine provided I don't insist on trying to flush them out, crack them open, or mod them...but just dedicate one flavor each cart and only clean the coils occasionally. Mainly, I just like the way they vape/taste with my juices and batteries (ego XL) so the little nags about it (ocassional gurgle) are worth it to me.

I've tinkered with them over time and found juices I like that work great with them right out of the box without need for modding and poking at the things. (So far most 50/50 mixes wick great for me...no tinkering or fiddling with the thing).

I do go through more juice with these for some reason. I'm not sure if it's that I like vaping that much more and hit it more often, or if it's really burning that much more juice...maybe a combination of the two.

So...not the cheapest for sure. Some folks HATE these things, while I find it hard to use anything else now...but if you've never tried one before, see if you can get your hands on one to try:)

Agreed +1 to that CE2 Rev 5 is awesomeness though I do use the clear ones these have yet to crack or leak on me like the R4 did. Wicking is so smooth right from start finish without burning. I try to stay @ 70/30 as much as possible 50/50 dose just fine too.
Try an XL for fewer refills. The reg CE2s I only fill about 5 to 6 times a day seems way less than when I tried slandered cartos, wont even mention cart w/ atty fills.....

SPECIAL EDITION 2011 CE2-X Cartomizers (A CE2 R5 brand) also has juice gummy bear and Belgian Waffle my top rated......
For ce2's if your not already familiar with ohm ratings... try this chart http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartomizer-issues/174302-voltage-resistance-chart-madvapes.html#top

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Last edited:

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
For folks who might not follow the new thread...
Will these work on any ole 510 or 808 battery?

Some say no go on the small batteries...problem with larger eGo/Rivas...other's say might not be wise.
Anyone trying them with stock batteries?

510 thread

I've tried them on my wife's ego, they work fine and that is what she vapes. There are warnings though on websites say that there could be problems though. Its been over a month and the wifey hasn't hurt a battery yet, and nothing has gone wrong. I can't promise anything though on the future.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
510 thread

I've tried them on my wife's ego, they work fine and that is what she vapes. There are warnings though on websites say that there could be problems though. Its been over a month and the wifey hasn't hurt a battery yet, and nothing has gone wrong. I can't promise anything though on the future.

Awesome :) If it works well on the eGo bat that's a very good sign.
Thanks much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread