Good lemon flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomGuy

Feb 9, 2014
NYC
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good tart lemonade flavor. Not that store bought lemonade, I'm talking about that home made lemonade that your grandma fresh squeezed for you every time you came over in summer. You know what I'm talking about. The best I've found is Henley's Spring St (strawberry, peach, lemonade), but I really want a more lemony vape. Any suggestions?

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I like lemon vapes also. I liked Highbrows Lemon Celleo. Pretty spot on lemon aid flavor. Also had good luck with Delarare Vapors Lemon pie. Both worth a try if you like lemon. I did use the Delaware vapor lemon in a plastic tank without a problem. The lemon cello I've only used in a Kayfun and Russian using the SS tank. I would think that one would crack plastic.

Last edited:
Ahlusion makes a good strawberry lemonade called Lemon Berry Kiss and they allow you to choose berries>lemon, equal berries and lemon or lemon > berries. Ahlusion also has a straight lemon(ade) flavor called Zing! that allows you to choose either sweet lemon or tart lemon. The Zing! flavor is a tank cracker though, Lemon Berry Kiss is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread