Good Life Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
I have had just about every Good Life flavor. Nana's nuts, son...It is AWESOME! El Kamino was my replacement for Boba's and is somewhat like a cross between Boba's and Gorilla juice. Get on them nuts, you will be thanking me later!

I'm gonna have to try these nuts that you speak of.

Spike Lee

Sep 15, 2013
Strong Beach
Deadly sin is the bomb. El Kamino is alright. Maybe I just need to steep it a little longer. 925 taste just like coffee, maybe needs a little sweetner. Melon Boba was good at first, now it's just too menthol-ly. now, im waiting for an order of some cosmic crunch, zombie blood, english bulldog and nana's nuts... can't wait to try em all.

jasonw435

Aug 14, 2013
Oakland CA
Got my order about 10 days ago so I've given them a fair amount of time to steep. Melon Boba, Zombie Blood, Nana's Nuts, and Eve's Mistake are great. Blueberry Morning and Breathless Mahoney are pretty good. Not a fan of Panty Dropper and Sweet Criminal.

Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. Will definitely order again and highly recommend the first four.

ogtlin

Jul 31, 2013
Danville, CA, USA
I got 2 sample packs in the mail about 4 days ago: Melon Boba, Zombie Blood, Cosmic Crunch, Red Headed ...., Eve's Mistake, Deadly Sin, Magic Fairy, and Black Fairy. So far I've tried Melon Boba, Zombie Blood, Cosmic Crunch, Red Headed ...., and Eve's Mistake, and omfg they're amazing.
Vaping on a 4.1 ohm nano coil on a cotton bed @ 5.5w and 3.6v, QZI genny(turned dripper because glass broke), Innokin SVD

Melon Boba, 0 nic - Really sweet, actually tasted like Juicy Fruit gum with more melon. Maybe the flavor will change as I steep it, but first one out of the box and I was blown away. Now I wonder what the Juicy Fruit one tastes like lol

Cosmic Crunch, 0 nic - At first it tasted too much like the non-fruity pieces in captain crunch, but after a couple drags the fruity parts came through. I haven't had a juice that really captures all of the flavors of a cereal until this one. I'm sure it'll taste even better the next time around.

Zombie Blood, 0 nic - Holy bejeezus. Sweet strawberry with a little bit of menthol, the best I can compare it to are strawberry sour punch straws without the sour. If I didn't get all the other ones to try, I would never put this one down. But then again, strawberry is my favorite.

Red Headed ...., 6 nic - I got a very pleasant cranberry taste, not too strong and not too weak. You know how cranberry juice can taste a little sour? Well this juice had none of that, only the sweet part of cranberry. There's also another fruity influence in it but I can't put my finger on it.

Eve's Mistake, 6 nic - Right now, the sweet apple tastes more like black licorice. The menthol in it helps dull that taste, but it's starting to taste a little more like apple as the day goes on. I'm probably not going to touch this until I've steeped it. It kind of reminds me of smoking any double apple shisha, so I guess there's that.

Basically, can't wait to try all my others, and then again after they've all had time to steep. GLV is definitely my #1 now though!

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I got 2 sample packs in the mail about 4 days ago: Melon Boba, Zombie Blood, Cosmic Crunch, Red Headed ...., Eve's Mistake, Deadly Sin, Magic Fairy, and Black Fairy. So far I've tried Melon Boba, Zombie Blood, Cosmic Crunch, Red Headed ...., and Eve's Mistake, and omfg they're amazing.
Vaping on a 4.1 ohm nano coil on a cotton bed @ 5.5w and 3.6v, QZI genny(turned dripper because glass broke), Innokin SVD

Melon Boba, 0 nic - Really sweet, actually tasted like Juicy Fruit gum with more melon. Maybe the flavor will change as I steep it, but first one out of the box and I was blown away. Now I wonder what the Juicy Fruit one tastes like lol

Cosmic Crunch, 0 nic - At first it tasted too much like the non-fruity pieces in captain crunch, but after a couple drags the fruity parts came through. I haven't had a juice that really captures all of the flavors of a cereal until this one. I'm sure it'll taste even better the next time around.

Zombie Blood, 0 nic - Holy bejeezus. Sweet strawberry with a little bit of menthol, the best I can compare it to are strawberry sour punch straws without the sour. If I didn't get all the other ones to try, I would never put this one down. But then again, strawberry is my favorite.

Red Headed ...., 6 nic - I got a very pleasant cranberry taste, not too strong and not too weak. You know how cranberry juice can taste a little sour? Well this juice had none of that, only the sweet part of cranberry. There's also another fruity influence in it but I can't put my finger on it.

Eve's Mistake, 6 nic - Right now, the sweet apple tastes more like black licorice. The menthol in it helps dull that taste, but it's starting to taste a little more like apple as the day goes on. I'm probably not going to touch this until I've steeped it. It kind of reminds me of smoking any double apple shisha, so I guess there's that.

Basically, can't wait to try all my others, and then again after they've all had time to steep. GLV is definitely my #1 now though!

Wait till you try Deadly Sin and Magic Fairy...I initially didn't think I could like a vape like Magic Fairy but its one of my all-days.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
According to their FB page there are new flavors coming out 11/3. Well, at least ONE new flavor I saw for sure called Circus Circus (cotton candy) so I'm hoping it's going to be a new line up as well kind of like they did last time. I need to put in an order of larger bottles from the last bunch I got but I'm holding off till then. In the meantime, my Newminster #23 is going to run out and I am going to be sad :( The results of my mad trying spree should start rolling in tomorrow though..I should have vapemail every day starting tomorrow going through Monday, so I can't be *too* sad.

I keep hearing over and over that people think Panty Dropper is lame. I do too, but simply because it's so light. Hey GLV guys, if you're reading this..kick that one up a notch and I bet it would be great!

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
Wait till you try Deadly Sin and Magic Fairy...I initially didn't think I could like a vape like Magic Fairy but its one of my all-days.

I recently got a sampler plus some individuals that included Deadly Sin, Magic Fairy, Black Fairy, Melon Boba, Sweet Criminal, Baja Breeze and Strawberry Obsession. Deadly Sin is just flat-out amazing. Melon Boba is light, crisp and delicious. Strawberry Obsession is spot-on and one of the best and potent strawberries I've tried. Magic Fairy was funny. I thought it was really good but imagined I wouldn't vape it too much and among 30-40 bottles of ejuice that I have right now, I find myself consistently pulling it out (especially when dripping...it's spectacular).

The only one I wasn't crazy about was Black Fairy. Sweet Criminal I didn't like right off the bat, but it has slowly grown on me. It's a really interesting taste and I love the really faint, almost lavender, color.

I'll definitely order from them again and so happy to hear they're adding some new flavors. Oh yay, just what my credit card needed lol

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Looking at FB..I am now counting four and maybe five. Circus Circus, Bangkok Dangerous (the one I am most excited to try!), Solaris, Supersonic (I dunno about this one..sounds kind of iffy) and Spook sauce. I am hoping spook makes it because it sounds really interesting but wasn't in the "official" list of what they are planning to premier on 11/3. Sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread