• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good Marzipan juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny55

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
London UK
I love Marzipan. I bought Battenburg Cake from Waves of Vapour, but imo is a poor attempt at almond flavouring. There's a site called creative vapes which does a bare bones Marzipan juice which I'm interested in trying but don't know how good it is. Anyone tried it?

I know more people than not dislike Marzipan so not sure how good a response I might get as many people here may never have bothered with this flavour.

I googled for Marzipan e-liquids and noticed several german sites do it, even one I saw which does it with chocolate. That would be awesome as I love the Ritter Sports Choc coated Marzipan confectionery. Germany is where Marzipan is king, that's where it comes from, it's their speciality and one of their most prized products. I'm wondering then if anyone has ever imported it or tried it, as I imagine it would be more realistic and better tasting than from anywhere else. But it's quite expensive with shipping.

Danny55

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
London UK
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Hmm, the totally vaped one is a tad misleading, showing chocolate coated marzipan but the description is only marzipan. Also "a rich, sweet taste with a hint of almond undertones". A hint? It should be the dominant flavour. Sounds a bit like the waves of vapour battenburg I have. zeroclue, how you finding the creative vapes flavours?

Danny55

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
London UK
Danny. Do you want me to take one for the team on my next LT order?

I'll vape any old juice.

(except Liqua Berry!!)

If you like marzipan, yeah, go ahead, djsvapour! Be interesting to hear your thoughts. :) Who is LT btw?
About the inawera, I read on UKVapers "Flavour Arts marzipan is better than the almond from Inawera, if you are looking for flavour, the inawera almond tastes more chemical, at least to me"

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
From creative vapes I have,
Root beer, needs a little step time. The flavour is nice, could be a bit stronger but I do enjoy it on occasion. Don't see me buying it again though.

Cream soda, taste like vanilla. Hated it when I bought it, just retried and it's still just a blah vanilla. (I have yet to find a vanilla that I like, so could just be me).

Whiskey, this one is my OH. Very strong (bells, not bourbon) whisky flavour, much better after steep. OH enjoys it, all the other whisky flavours he has end up tasting like liquorice, he's reordered 30ml.

Just received an order of vanilla cupcake (hope it's better than the cream soda vanilla) smells quite nice but will leave it to steep.

Rhubarb crumble, smells like rhubarb and custard sweets. Might have to try this later, it does smell quite yummy but I will let you know.

Overall, the throat hit and vapour have been good. Not the best flavours so far but I would order from them again, if only to try some of the more basic (fruit) flavours.

I would go for the LT or Vapology :) (I've not tried LT yet, just v.good reports).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread