good max vg juices to drip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
so I've become one of them. a cloud chaser. I've been extremely into rebuilding lately. i have an omega RDA and a TOBH atty on the way. i am so amazed by the clouds these things can produce. when i first got into vaping i stocked up on e liquid so currently i am using that. my supply is starting to dwindle so i think this is a good time to really take my cloud chasing to the next step with some max vg juice. all the juices i have right now are 50/50 and they pump out some pretty decent clouds so i can only imagine what i can do with max VG. any recommendations? i want to try to stay around 50-60 cents a ml. i could always go with mtbakervapor and get a ton of juice for cheap but if I'm going to be dripping i want to experience some good flavors. i was thinking about thevaportchef. I've tried some of his stuff in 50/50 blends and it was AMAZING. any others i should try out? again I'm shooting for something within budget. like 18$ for 30 mls would probab;y be as expensive as i can go right now. i want to place a large order so that it lasts

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
Hi Ryan,

I don't cloud chase but I only vape liquids that are pg free. My suggestions in your price range are Heather's Heavenly Vapes (purity line), Tetra Vape and Virgin Vapors. The last two vendors may be a few cents over your max of 60¢ per ml for 30 ml bottles but their smaller bottles and sample sizes fall within your price range. I hope this helps and good luck.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often and Vape on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread