Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I love what's in my signature- nuport from nhaler. He also makes a 555 menthol.

If you like a cig menthol- Backwood Brew menthol. A mixture of tobacco & menthol

Straight menthol I also like Rocky Mountain Vapors menthol. I also like Vapor Bomb Artic Ice- I add it to a lot of my juices. Tastes great with fruity juices.

I've been using an e-cig (i know it looked like a real sigarette but i cant tell brand or model)
It came with some methol eliquid which had some weird backtaste.
Now my fiancee got me a Ego with boge cartomizers and it's really good.
I'm using some blueberry mojito from pink spot and it's lovely, but sometimes I miss the "kick of the menthol!

Kate, i am going to recommend Rawr vapor, my last order i dove into his juices and have not disliked a single one, and actually, all of them are really top notch, complex, flavorful juices-
the most important reason i mention them is, you can add menthol to all his juices-(at variable levels)
i got the "cool" setting and its similar to a cig menthol level.

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
Well its not exactly your typical tobacco menthol, but I really like Hypermint from bluemist vaping. As the name suggests, its a combination of mint and menthol. Its one of my favorite flavors. I was a menthol smoker and that is what worked for me.

I like BlueMist's "hypermint" as well, and use it in some of my diy juices. Another enhancement to consider is just a touch of green apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread