Good, Reliable Online E-Liquid Shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
Reactions: stols001

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
OK - here is a pic. Also - if you watch this video, it totally shows you how to do it. The nice thing about mixing your own is that you have complete control over the flavor. Also, it's anywhere from 1/30th to 1/15th of the price of pre-made (depends on what you pay for nicotine, flavors, and bottles).

I thought I would need a lot of stuff to start making juice, but once I learned how to do it by weight, it just got real simple. There are tons of recipes online, including clones of existing commercial flavors, etc. . .

But start with this video, that's literally what I did. I kind of have a little ADD, but I was able to watch it all the way through. It is pretty good.

Chemicals.png

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    looking for a more variety of flavors to buy than what my small local vape shop stocks. Any good online shops?

What is your flavor/PG/VG/strength profile and budget?

Giant Vapes has a great selection of the most popular brands for starters.

Augmxnted

Aug 28, 2017
    What is your flavor/PG/VG/strength profile and budget?

Giant Vapes has a great selection of the most popular brands for starters.

70VG/30PG 6mg/ml fruity flavors, max about 15 to 20 USD a bottle.

[Edit] thanks :) found a lightly colored 60ml cherry flavor for 5 dollars cheaper than my vape shop with free same day shipping.

Bic Mitchum

Dec 12, 2017
    70VG/30PG 6mg/ml fruity flavors, max about 15 to 20 USD a bottle.

[Edit] thanks :) found a lightly colored 60ml cherry flavor for 5 dollars cheaper than my vape shop with free same day shipping.

flavorshackllc.com has 100ml for only $7.99, they have a couple decent fruity flavors. They're a reliable cheap eliquid...Giant Vapes is a solid site if you're looking for brand names

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    mt. baker, eliquid depot, vaping watch, vape wild, and many many more, lol. Taste is so subjective, some people want decent cheap liquid, others want boutique flavorings, it's so hard to really recommend any of it.

The only thing I can say about the places I listed are: fair pricing, legit sites, and some of their liquids are good, some not so much (to me). They all ship fairly quick and offer fair shipping options/prices (to me).

I'd drive an hour one way from where I live to try different shops, just to try different liquids. Even if I didn't want to drive back, I'd make a list of the stuff they had and order it online, if I liked it.

I have a hard time telling people about juice, not only are tastes different but different attys can make or break some of the liquids I have. I have attys just for certain flavors because they might be too strong or light in other attys. I have attys that only work (to me) really well with a certain build and that build could be too hot/cold for a certain juice or type of juice.

I know I'm no help, I rarely ever am, lol.

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    The list of Online retailers for me is endless so I will try to help and give you some

Back Woods Blends
    @Mrs Brew

Vapor4Life
    Steam Juice
    Boca Vapes
    Health Cabin (Maybe Chinese but damn nice RY4)
    Vaporham Lincoln
    Mojo Vapor
    EICogarettes
    Vaping Watch
    Coil Butter

These are just a few I have gotten from in the recent past and I hope it helps you out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread