Good small battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
I wanted the same thing. I highly suggest the eSmart. I have one and my GF has one and they are great. Puts out a lot of vapor, and works well :vapor:

The kits here come in black, red, purple, pink, stainless, and white and run about $44.00 for the kit.

The kit includes:

2 x 320mah high capacity manual batteries with 808D-1 threading
2 x 1.3ml empty clearomizers
1 x eSmart USB Charger
1 x AC to USB wall adaptor
1 x Instruction Manual

I order from this online vendor a lot, and they are great ;)

Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I have been searching the site, but have not found what I am looking for.

Looking for a good small battery fo on the go vaping. Want something that will last for an evening out.

I have a Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer, and a Innokin iClear 16.

What would you suggest?

Depending on how much you vape, this should work.

400mah Mini Ego Battery

J.R.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
The new iTaste VV/VW V3.0 kit might work for what you want. It's eGo-sized but has variable voltage, variable wattage as well as a readout for oHms and remaining battery voltage. It also has pass-through capabilities so you can vape while charging.

This is a photo of my chameleon iTaste 3.0 with a 510 atomizer and drip shield to give you an idea of size. I've been so pleased with it that I have two more on order.
iTaste-marker-close-sml_zpsb316c363.jpg

Todd's review:

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
Last edited:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I would love to know the smallest lightest PV that uses an 18500/18650 battery. . You know.. just in case anyone knows :)

The Kamry K100 I have weighs 100 grams (3.53 ounces). It is 100 millimeters (3.94 inches) long with an 18650 battery and 84 millimeters (3.31 inches) with an 18500. Using a ShortStop fuse adds 2 millimeters (.08 inches) to the length. Kicked with an 18500 it is 112 millimeters long.

Depending on your needs you might want to consider the bottom feeder Vapage VMOD-XL. The body is 3 3/4" tall, 1 3/4" wide and 7/8" deep. The locking nut on top adds 5/8" to the height. The body, excluding the locking nut, fits in your palm which includes space for the 9 ml. of juice it carries on board. The weight is 4.8 ounces (fully loaded with juice and battery). Vapage runs frequent sales for 30% for 50% off.

zacbandit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
st louis
I see alot of good opinions here, if you look at my profile pic you will see the 400mah battery in black on the right (the shortest 3 of the bunch) and to theleft of them, you will see 2 blue 400 mah vision spinner vw. I highly recommend the vision spinners, however if you don't need the vw, the 400 mah shorter ones in black are literally half the price, and last quite a while. Those are my best recommendations, you can see the itaste 3.0 vv next to my zmax, much larger than all the 400 mah batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread