The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Good USA E Liquids

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by vapemate93, Apr 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapemate93

vapemate93 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2016
    Unfortunately due to UK TPD laws i no longer can get E Liquid in the UK in my desired nic level (24mg). (You can read about it on my other thread).

Ive looked at all the options to get around it that include making my own juice, adding nic to my own juice, importing ready made. for various reasons I decided the best way to get my preferred nic strength for me (aswell as trying new flavours) is by importing.

I was wondering can anyone reccomend me some good usa makers? Must make with 24 MG nic atleast ship to UK. Preflaby cheap as possble and make atleast one tobbacco flavour. I will be buying in bulk so a good bulk offers would be valued.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I think it is going to be tough to find a company willing to ship to UK if the product is not legal. I know it would probably slip thru customs but most companies aren't going to ship it most likely.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. vapemate93

Jun 13, 2016
    I thought that but after contacting one about it they said they would be happy to. UK in law would have no jurisdiction over international Law. At the worst i could get my items destroyed at customs but thats a risk id be willing to take based in the probability of them flagging it.

Its a risk im willing to take to keep me of the ciggs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Best of luck to you, hope it works out for you

• Like Like x 1
  5. vapemate93

Jun 13, 2016
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1