Good USA E Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Unfortunately due to UK TPD laws i no longer can get E Liquid in the UK in my desired nic level (24mg). (You can read about it on my other thread).

Ive looked at all the options to get around it that include making my own juice, adding nic to my own juice, importing ready made. for various reasons I decided the best way to get my preferred nic strength for me (aswell as trying new flavours) is by importing.

I was wondering can anyone reccomend me some good usa makers? Must make with 24 MG nic atleast ship to UK. Preflaby cheap as possble and make atleast one tobbacco flavour. I will be buying in bulk so a good bulk offers would be valued.

Reactions: stols001

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
I think it is going to be tough to find a company willing to ship to UK if the product is not legal. I know it would probably slip thru customs but most companies aren't going to ship it most likely.

I thought that but after contacting one about it they said they would be happy to. UK in law would have no jurisdiction over international Law. At the worst i could get my items destroyed at customs but thats a risk id be willing to take based in the probability of them flagging it.

Its a risk im willing to take to keep me of the ciggs.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread