Good Vape Shops along Route 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoVaper

Feb 8, 2018
London, UK
In August I will be traveling with my Girlfriend (she's from Alabama) as we plan to do the length of Route 66.
Due to the UK Law I can only take 100ml of eliquid with me and because of this I reckon I will run out of juice.

Any recommendations for any vape shops along the Route or nearby? If not I may have to stock up in Chicago.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
In August I will be traveling with my Girlfriend (she's from Alabama) as we plan to do the length of Route 66.
Due to the UK Law I can only take 100ml of eliquid with me and because of this I reckon I will run out of juice.

Any recommendations for any Vape shops along the Route or nearby? If not I may have to stock up in Chicago.
Check for shops along the route by city/state and plan stops accordingly.

You should be able to bring up to a liter of liquids in your carry on bag.

Safe travels
I

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not all shops in the USA have a google presence or a listed phone#. Word of mouth in this case may be your best bet in this instance. @EctoVaper might be a good idea to list your nic level and pg/vg preferences. Many shops do not carry juice over 6mg, high vg only. Not so many shops have a true house juice anymore. What state you are in will make a difference as well.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Any recommendations for any Vape shops along the Route or nearby? If not I may have to stock up in Chicago.

I wish I have a good answer but I can say that you have made an excellent choice for your drive, take it slow and savor.

EctoVaper

Feb 8, 2018
London, UK
Not all shops in the USA have a google presence or a listed phone#. Word of mouth in this case may be your best bet in this instance. @EctoVaper might be a good idea to list your nic level and pg/vg preferences. Many shops do not carry juice over 6mg, high vg only. Not so many shops have a true house juice anymore. What state you are in will make a difference as well.

Thanks, thats really helpfull

I'm on 3mg high vg anyway. We are doing the route from West to East and first stop is Barstow. I've found a couple of Vape stores within walking distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread