• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good Vapes is hosting a vape party this Thursday, Feb 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I just received an email from Good Vapes saying they are hosting a vape party this Thursday. It's only a couple of days away.

I'll cut-n-paste their email below, which will get the info into the post, but mess up some of the formatting and such.

- - -

We're having a vaping party!

Join us at the Absinthe Lounge

Thurs, Feb. 23rd

7:00 pm

We will unveil our custom Good Vapes e-hookah. Know anyone interested in vaping? This event will be a great time to introduce them to electronic cigarettes. E-liquid samples will be available and we will have a limited product selection.

Music by DJ Dean Moriarty

Happy hour specials until 9pm

$2 Draws $3 Wells $4 Calls $5 Martinis

The Absinthe Lounge is located in the basement of the historic SouthSide on Lamar Building. Street entrance is off of Belleview Street. Look for the green oval neon sign above the door.
Free parking directly across the street. 1409 South Lamar, Suite 008 - Dallas Texas 75215

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I just received an email from Good Vapes saying they are hosting a vape party this Thursday. It's only a couple of days away.

I'll cut-n-paste their email below, which will get the info into the post, but mess up some of the formatting and such.

- - -

We're having a vaping party!

Join us at the Absinthe Lounge

Thurs, Feb. 23rd

7:00 pm

We will unveil our custom Good Vapes e-hookah. Know anyone interested in vaping? This event will be a great time to introduce them to electronic cigarettes. E-liquid samples will be available and we will have a limited product selection.

Music by DJ Dean Moriarty

Happy hour specials until 9pm​

$2 Draws $3 Wells $4 Calls $5 Martinis

The Absinthe Lounge is located in the basement of the historic SouthSide on Lamar Building. Street entrance is off of Belleview Street. Look for the green oval neon sign above the door.
Free parking directly across the street. 1409 South Lamar, Suite 008 - Dallas Texas 75215

Awesome! Absinthe is in the building where my office is! No drive time for me :D I'll add to my signature and make this a sticky for now. :) Sounds like fun!

Just a note though - across the street parking is no longer available as they are building a hotel (or rather renovating an old building into a hotel). You have to park at the far west end of the street where there is a little fenced-in lot with no gate (there is signage for Southside Retail parking). **Don't park where there's a gate though (the first lot across the corner), or you could get trapped or worse, towed or booted. :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Just wanted to report back that I attended this tonight, and had a blast! It was a really great turnout, and we had the back room all to ourselves (which was great, as there is more maneuverability back there)! Unfortunately, I had to leave about 9:30, but they were still partying w/the juices from Good Vapes! There was some great stuff - I loved "The Dude" (White Russian type flavor) and "Fire & Ice", and the hookah was awesome to see and try out. Sorry that I didn't get to meet everybody there though. I had a guy with me from my office upstairs from the bar who is new, and I was helping him out to learn the ropes. :) I did get to try a Silver Bullet and finally saw a Provari in person though - VERY cool stuff indeed!

I look forward to visiting the store very soon - perhaps Saturday after my nephew's soccer game, time permitting. :D

Thanks for throwing a fun party Chris & Erin (sp?)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread