GoodEjuice first impressions Apple Cured, Black Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
Just got these free samples in the mail today. I also got my brand new echo kit. I used just about all of each flavor in two brand new cartomizers.

Black Jack - medium-brown colored, very nice caramel-like aroma. Reminds me of a milder ry4. Vapes very nice. Strong throat hit. Plenty of vapor production. It's got a nice mild tobacco flavor with just a hint of sweetness, and when I say hint it is definitely there, but barely noticeable. I could definitely see this becoming an all-day juice. Feels like it would go good with coffee, after dinner, a nice social flavor. I give it a 4/5

Apple Cured - Light-colored. My first impressions of this one when I took off the cap and took a whiff weren't that great. I'm not a huge apple fan, and it smelled of a strong green apple scent. I could smell no tobacco whatsoever. It's a very thin juice too, and my new echo cartomizer soaked up just about the entire sample bottle quickly. Boy, was I dead wrong. This juice had the most satisfying flavor I've tasted in a very long time. Upon taking my first vape, the tobacco flavor came right out, while the apple barely hung around in the background, just lingering around in the aftermath. The tobacco flavor itself was not too strong, but not too mild. Perfect for my taste buds. Good throat hit, and plenty of vapor. My only sadness was that my battery died after only a few short puffs. 5/5

So now I anxiously await as my brand new batteries soak up their first charge so I can continue vaping both of these delicious juices. Thanks goodejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread