Goodejuice liquids clogging atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEATHTOCIGS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
TEXAS
Anyone else have a problem with goodejuice liquids clogging up their atomizers very quickly. I bought a few of their tabacco flavors in 100% PG and I have been vaping them on an ego-t with low resistance atties. They start off great and after a couple of hours the atties are so clogged I need to clean them. I don't have this problem with other PG liquids. The goodebacco seems to be the worst.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
What flavor was it? Our Natural Extracted Tobaccos have been tested in cartos and are filtered 3 times. No problems reported. This is the first. I would tend to think it's a problem with the cartos. PM me your order number Death. Ill make it right. The Goodebacco is NOT naturally steeped Tobacco and uses Premium flavorings as well as 100% USP Grade VG and PG. No other additives other than EU medical grade nicotine.
Nick

Last edited:

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
I been using good ejuice for a while( house blend menthol is my all day Vape order it by the 30ml) n haven't had problem whether in DC or 901,510,306 and 801 atties. I am currently vaping goodebacko with no problems so idk I tend to use mine at about 4.5 volts with a 2 ohm 901 giving it idk anywhere from 8 to 10 watts( sorry didn't feel like doing the math)

Sent from my droid/apple hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread