GoodEJuice: Wrangler Light and Hickory Cured Tobacco Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Hello fellow vaporers,

I'm going to be doing a review on the Wrangler Light and Hickory Cured Tobacco flavors from GoodEjiuce.

First is the Wrangler Light. This juice is clear and transparent in color, its vicosity is medium. It's hard to say what the juice smells like, it has a very unique smell but you can definitely smell mild tobacco with a touch of sweetness. It has a very earthy taste to it with a nice smooth straight tobacco flavor with maybe a very small hint of cigar flavor. I'm really enjoying the flavor, It's different from your average sweet nutty tobacco flavors. The TH is good at 12mg nic. The vapor production is also very good. There's no bad after taste.

Now for the Hickory Cured Tobacco. This juice is dark brown in color also with a medium vicosity. You can definitely smell hickory along with some tobacco tones and maybe roasted nuts. The hickory taste is mild, it has some similarities to the Wrangler Light. I get a nice tobacco flavor along with the hickory/liquid smoke taste and a touch of earthy nut flavor with a little sweetness. The TH is good along with vapor production also at 12mg nic. No bad aftertaste with this flavor either.

I could see getting more of these tobacco flavors in the future and I would recommend them if you like unique tobacco flavors.

Vape on! :vapor:

Optimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread