The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Goon 1.5 at FastTech?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Hendog24, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hendog24

Hendog24 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2016
    Washington, DC
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    If it's marked "authentic," it usually is. FT labels clones as "styled" as in "Goon styled RDA rebuildable dripping atomizer." They have been known to photoshop out logos & serial numbers from their photos, from time to time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    FT is good about authentic vs styled, you can order it without worry, it will be authentic. I actually like how FT approaches this, they are totally upfront about it....

Anna

4. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I can't be 100% sure this is a 'shop, but it almost looks like that's what they've done here. I almost see a little blurry "smear" underneath the 510 connector, which could be where the serial number goes?
    image.png

5. Hendog24

Sep 19, 2016
    Washington, DC
    So it's a real Goon 1.5 for $32? I saw somewhere that they might be factory seconds or rejects. In other words, it's a real Goon that didn't pass the quality inspection. Could that be what's going on?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I haven't heard that, and I will say with the amount of "authentic" business FT does, I think it might be difficult to only be selling seconds or things that did not pass quality control. I have not had issues with my FT orders, authentic or clone. That's interesting though and I'd have to look into it more....

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  7. -KT-

-KT- Senior Member

Oct 12, 2017
    I just discovered FT. I will likely order some tanks from them at some point.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hendog24

Sep 19, 2016
    Washington, DC
    I have ordered dozens of vape items from FT. I'm just not sure about this Goon.

• Like Like x 2
  9. bwh79

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I've wondered about that myself, but I don't know if there's anything to it or not. In any case, they do offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not happy you can get your money back (minus shipping) within 45 days of delivery.

Standard Return Policy: FastTech

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. coolerat

coolerat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    I'm lost..................

11. coolerat

coolerat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    Ok, so of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

If FT says its authentic I'd trust them.

The GOON 1.5 is a airy mutha so be sure you like MASSIVE airflow as it doesn't turn down very far.

• Like Like x 2
  12. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Now I have purchased and used a clone Goon 1.5. Take this with a grain of salt, I don't have the Authentic to compare the 2.

I read review and get review and settled on a cost vs positive review formula that was completely made up and settled on a 1:1 $7 black clone.

I looked at pics and seems to be close, as Cline's usually are. Noticed the build deck was good, not sure what material but one post slight leaned in.

Why am I telling you this? Because that clone stopped me from buying an Authentic. It's airy, no matter how hard you try to settle it down, and I found the deck to be ok, but not $50 ok (or $32 ok).

It may be a favorite, I won't knock it any harder, but it wasn't for me.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.