Gorilla Juice - Alien Visions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I guess I will be posting most of my juice reviews in this forum since I vape 100% VG almost exclusively. :2cool:

Gorilla Juice 12mg from AVE Juice
From the AVE website:
Unique Tobacco and Banana Blend e-liquid. You'll go ape over our Gorilla Juice! This unique blend has everyone in the jungle talking. So get wild and try some of this excellent flavor you won't be sorry!

Vaping this right now with my Joye eGo using a SmokeTech 2.5ohm cartomizer. Very nice! Vapor production is awesome as expected from a VG based juice. A couple of toots of this stuff produces big puffy clouds of banana goodness.

Throat hit is good. I am not a fan of a huge TH and like it a bit on the mild side. The eGo battery at 3.4V with the SR carto seems to be a sweet spot for me and Gorilla Juice at 12mg is just about perfect. Not harsh and just peppery enough.

Flavor for me is banana up front blended with that malty tobacco sweetness I also get from Boba's Bounty. I also get notes of vanilla wafer and maybe some sweet condensed milk creaminess. Did I just describe banana pudding? :laugh:

I first tried Gorilla Juice at 6mg nic in the 6ml sample bottle. It disappeared way too fast! I order the 18ml bottle at 12mg this time since the wifey likes it too. I think she has secretly filled up some cartos and stashed them away! This is a great juice overall!

V = 10
T = 8
F = 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread