Got my first E-Cig NJoy: Review from a first time user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal_Reiku

Feb 3, 2010
Ohio
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

After browsing this website for a few weeks I found out that I had to have one. I am really weary of online purchasing so as soon as I found out a store nearby was supplying them, I sprang into action. At first taste I notice that I get plenty of vapor to simulate the smoking experience. I understand that the taste will never be the same. Also I purchased my own carts and when I switched to the Regular I could feel the nicotine in my system. I am very satisfied with my purchase after 5 hours of vaping. If there are better e-cigs out there I would be happy to continue my collection because I can see the analogs in the past already. Thanks to everyone on the site doing there reviews and posting there modding/cart refilling tips. All of these things factored into my purchasing decision. If there were not a thread on how to refill njoy carts I would not have purchased the system and also I would not have purchased if the negative comments where everywhere. This forum is a great information resource. Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

Sincerely,
Cory Karcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread