Got my first order yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
First of all, thanks to Nick for answering all my questions before I ordered. Outstanding customer service.

I ordered the Organic tobacco #1, and off of Nicks recommendations also ordered Patriot and M-Type Light. I know a lot of people say you should wait and let them steep... but I'm not known for my patience and tried the Organic and M-Type last night. The organic is interesting and complex. Maybe a little sweet, but maybe that will change with time? I liked it, but wouldn't say I'm crazy about it. Next I tried the M-type Light. Holy crap this stuff is AWESOME! This is the flavor I have been looking for. Reminiscent of a cigarette, but better. The vapor it produces is fantastic. Will definitely be ordering more. I plan on sampling the Patriot in the next few days, I'll post my thoughts on that when I do.

Overall very impressed with Goodejuice. Thanks again, Nick!

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
I'm going to be ordering some more samples from the lab made line. May have to try the Acadian and fire cured as well. Tried out the Patriot last night. Really like it a lot. Also very similar to a cigarette... I notice a slight wintergreen taste, which I like.

One question, Does decreasing the nicotine level have much effect on the flavor?

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
Well, I'm not completely off cigarettes yet so maybe that explains the way these taste to me... then again maybe I'm just a big weirdo:laugh: I have actually been picking up a bit of a chocolate flavor in the organic the last few times I have vaped it. My fiance says organic tastes like clove. Regardless, We have been enjoying all the flavors.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Organic #1 does have some sweetness to it, you're not mistaken. The flavor is more complex than the description notes. There's definately a tobacco leaf flavor, then there's the sweetness that reminds me of a liqueur... I'm still trying to put my finger on it, somewhere between a rum and coke or a cherry cordial liqueur. It's maddening trying to pin the flavor down. The flavor improves, intensifies as it steeps, but it remains balanced, with the leafy notes on the inhale and the sweetness on the exhale and lingers over the tongue.

After 2 months, the color has darkened the most out of the NETs I picked up, and is almost the color of light motor oil or root beer ;) Perhaps that's the flavor... sasafrass. [sic]. The aroma out of the bottle is wonderful, enticing and rich. Just like the vape.

Patriot, is a bold, sharp cigar with a slight sweetness. Very enjoyable, and a very authentic cigar.

Organic #1 inches above Patriot for me as more of an ADV, since it's a bit more mild, and I was a cigarette smoker. Organic #1 tastes nothing like a cigarette, but is just flavorful and bright and intoxicating.

And, like Nick, I really enjoy the High Octane in the Lab made line. Another easy ADV of tobacco-like goodness.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
If you prefer nutty-tobacco, 555 is perfect. House Blend has a spicy-kind of Turkish like tobacco base. Id recommend dripping Wrangler, although it works well in tanks. Dripping will bring out that hidden cocoa base that is so masterfully blended into the tobacco that we use to make Wrangler. You have my word that there are no artificial flavorings used in Wrangler, the tobacco is naked. Im not gonna lie, it's hard not to have a smoke of all these fine tobacco blends laying around! LOL. And I really can't suggest Patriot enough. It's definetely my proudest NET. Thanks for trying us. Our House brewed tobaccos were developed for those seeking something authentic to tobacco, and I hope it works for you. Cheers:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread