• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Got my JacVapour V1P! Wow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
they even take a pic before sending it! :laugh:

73koc8.jpg

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I persuaded my friend to get the fasttech Evod kit to replace her 510-T. This is what she emailed me.

"Really loving it. The other ecigs seem pale by comparison, and I think I'll eventually replace them with another set of the Evods. I like the way they last so long battery-wise and the vapour is plentiful."

I hope you are happy with yours.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Sounds a like a good review :)

I'm currently looking for e-juice I've spend around £60 already!

So wanted some cheaper e juice than £4.99 for 10ml.

I see Fast Tech also do e-jucie but I'm a bit wary of the quality of the jucie! And it's so cheap in comparison to other suppliers.

Use the search to find Liqua juice, that's decent stuff for £3.50 per 30ml, not the best but perfectly vapable and excellent value for money.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
So far iv'e added to my basket

10ml Cherry Liqua ( to see if i can feel the sweetness on my tongue)
10 ml Menthol Liqua

I cannot tell the difference between RY4 (got from LF) on the taste buds (i can't smell remember) people say when im vaping it it smell like candy floss.

The Double mint on the other hand i can tell is minty! leaves my mouth like iv'e eaten a chewing gum which i like!!

my question is should i go for Menthol or Mints on the Liqua front?

what is the difference between them?

I think i shouldn't mess with loads of flavours because it's a waste trying them all when i can't tell the difference between any of them!

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
So far iv'e added to my basket

10ml Cherry Liqua ( to see if i can feel the sweetness on my tongue)
10 ml Menthol Liqua

I cannot tell the difference between RY4 (got from LF) on the taste buds (i can't smell remember) people say when im vaping it it smell like candy floss.

The Double mint on the other hand i can tell is minty! leaves my mouth like iv'e eaten a chewing gum which i like!!

my question is should i go for Menthol or Mints on the Liqua front?

what is the difference between them?

I think i shouldn't mess with loads of flavours because it's a waste trying them all when i can't tell the difference between any of them!
Menthol is good to cut any juice that is too sweet or you don't like pure, I would get that anyway.

Not tried the mints.

I have been getting the 30ml as for £3.50 even if you don't like it you can keep it for emergencies.

ITGuyuk

Jun 14, 2013
Kent, UK
Sounds a like a good review :)

I'm currently looking for e-juice I've spend around £60 already!

So wanted some cheaper e juice than £4.99 for 10ml.

I see Fast Tech also do e-jucie but I'm a bit wary of the quality of the jucie! And it's so cheap in comparison to other suppliers.

Hiya

Glad your sticking with the vaping.

Have a look at Innovapours liquid. They have some nice liquid and good descriptions.

Unicorn blood is really nice if you can find it in stock. I am on the Ectoplasm(Fuzion liquids from same site) at the moment. Tastes like Lemon and Lime

They have some nice cheaper 'in house' Juice. My mate swears by the Lemon Sherbet and Orange TicTac flavours lol

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Hiya

Glad your sticking with the vaping.

Have a look at Innovapours liquid. They have some nice liquid and good descriptions.

Unicorn blood is really nice if you can find it in stock. I am on the Ectoplasm(Fuzion liquids from same site) at the moment. Tastes like Lemon and Lime

They have some nice cheaper 'in house' Juice. My mate swears by the Lemon Sherbet and Orange TicTac flavours lol

Lemon sherbet sounds good, I might get some for when my protank arrives.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I am desperate to order some liquids from Fasttech, but I am still waiting for one of my two first-ever orders.
3 weeks now.
I got the first order yesterday, so maybe I should just go for it.

Trust me, the pro move is to place small orders every few days, then you get regular vape mail. Far better than the two week or more wait for that one big package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread