The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

got my shorty and it's awesome!!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by corybrown40, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. corybrown40

corybrown40 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The new shorty batt is bad .... It's is a little vapin dynamo. I also got 15 blank cartos and some 555 juice the 30 ml. Cuz it is the bomb. V4L thru in a 5ml cherry juice and some doc pepper. Along with a couple of carts. I must say they are PIMPS. Ya that's right vapin pimps. Had to throw in this vid just cuz it is funny and I play games. Any how thanks V4L for the greatest service and advice anywhere you guys are the shizzle. YouTube - boom headshot

Attached Files:

2. fwm

fwm Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2009
    Arkansas
    I placed an order early this week - out of 555 too - and couldn't resist one of the shorty batteries - can't wait to get it! Mine will be red!

3. corybrown40

you want regret it been using mine sence it came it is great.

4. Mutou

Mutou Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Hi, I just got my order of the new Ultimate Ultimatum Shorty Kit. V4L members was nice enough to include an extra free short battery for me. I'm a little confuse here... The free short battery i recieved was a little shorter than the battery that came with the kit... And it is not working well cuz i need to power drag it for the LED to sometimes light up.

5. corybrown40

sounds like they sent you an old one they had they had some problems check this out.http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/50130-how-fix-v4l-65mm-shortie-battery.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.