Got my tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
I must say, I am impressed. So far every puff has been like "the perfect drip"... not where you've put too much juice in, or it's running dry, or getting clogged, or needs cleaning... but that perfect drip.

The first hit I took I actually coughed, and I haven't done that in a long time. I realize it was mainly the primer liquid that probably made me do that, though. I didn't clean it out. After half a tank that was gone.

As far as how much juice I'm using, From supper until this morning about 1/2 a tank. Probably a little more than 2x the drops I would have used in a night. But then again, each puff is very very nice!

So, tank system so far is awesome, the MPG is a little high, though.. but you have to pay for the performance!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I should add something else... the draw on these things is almost perfect. Before on the eGo I felt there was too light of a draw. I found the Carburetor mod that really helped a lot, but it was hard to "tweak".

The draw on the Tornado-T system is almost perfect, or as close as you can get.

I've got to agree with you on your statement about the "draw." TW has hit a home run on this one!

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Ok, been a few days now and went through about 5-6 tanks on the first atty. Last night I noticed it was starting to produce a lot less vapor and throat hit. So I clean it (with my steamer... worked great on regular attys) and then blew dried them with compressed air... now letting dry.

I tried the second new atty and BAM!!!! back to 100%. Now the true test will be if the cleaning brings back the original atty to 100%.. or even 95%. Will find out next week.

What is the priming liquid used? Just straight VG? Seems clear and thick. I blew most of it out on the 2nd atty and still got great results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread