Got My Virgin Vapor 100% Organic E Juice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried a lot of there juices and found that some of there flavor is very week and some I thought was very popery like. I really like there double expresso, original sin, the bees nees, ry4play and darjeerling sweet tea. I got 11 4.5 ml sample bottles and my father got 4 15ml bottles so out of the 15 flavors I tried those are the only ones I really liked. The peanut butter banana sandwich was good but I only tasted the peanut butter and hints of toast and no banana at all and the strawberry lime cooler had a good taste but was very faint. Witch flavors did you try?

Mjfranci

Feb 16, 2014
NY, USA
Hi!
My faves from them are Orange Creamsicle, Caramel Kona, Plum, and maybe 1 or 2 others. They have a consistency issue sometimes, and some juices will need to steep longer than others, and they aren't the cheapest vendor around... BUT they are quality and when you get a good batch, your 30 ml bottle will be gone so fast you'll wonder if you drank it in your sleep.

POTENTCITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
NYC
Hi!
My faves from them are Orange Creamsicle, Caramel Kona, Plum, and maybe 1 or 2 others. They have a consistency issue sometimes, and some juices will need to steep longer than others, and they aren't the cheapest vendor around... BUT they are quality and when you get a good batch, your 30 ml bottle will be gone so fast you'll wonder if you drank it in your sleep.

lol @ when you get a good batch .. thats makes me not want to try this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread