Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I got a innokin Cool Fire 1 starter kit. Came with the New iClear 30B.
It's a nice little Mech that takes a 18350 battery.
View attachment 282612 I mean Little too, it is barely bigger then a Bic Lighter. View attachment 282615

The iClear 30B, is a Bottom coil tank.
But I really like the way the iClear 30B looks on my 134.
And you can see it takes the iClear 30 Rotatable Drip tip and also any standard 510 drip tip.​

View attachment 282618
Here it is on the SVD and MVP, and to my big surprise, the MVP would not fire it :laugh:
I know how to get it to work, but didn't care enough too try. It was just on there for the Picture.
If you order the Cool Fire starter kit, the Drip Tip that comes with it is that 1.25 inch (31.75 mm) polished stainless steel tip.
If you just order a iClear 30B tank it comes with the iClear stainless steel Rotatable Drip tip.

The Cool Fire starter kit is around $40 but the tank is $20 of that. So not a bad price.

Now I need a Cool Fire 2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The 30B looks pretty sweet on all your gear, but more importantly, how does it perform? Can you provide any comparisons against the PT 2 and the 30S?

The hit is more like the PT 2 then the 30S. My opinion it is as good if not better then the PT 2. I like the 30S but I get a lot of air in my hits.

I think out of the iClear tanks I would pick the 30B over the 30 and 30S.

And between the PT 2 and the 30B I would go for what looks better on the Mod cause the hit is pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread