Gotta post it in my favorite forum too!! 3 years smoke free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
After I found my right juice/mg. It was Isaac, 5C, and quite a few other old timers in this sub forum that helped my find the right juice delivery device (Isaac's clear cartos. Then fusions of course) and a lot of great suffice and encouragement. Thank you for my life!

And I forgot to celebrate! I'll have to double up next weekend!:)

And this is from a guy that never wanted to quit. 45 year smoker and didn't care. Wanted my cigs (and thought ecigs were a joke). Then they made buying cigs on internet illegal. Then for chits I went through the checkbook and realized we were spending $4,000/year on cigs!!

I said, that's freaking stupid! And what the hell I might as well blow $80 on these ecig things, at least to maybe cut down. The rest is history!

Thanks to all of the great people in these vaping forums that led me to the right devices.

I say this too for anybody out there that is struggling. There IS a setup (and most important, the right juice/mg) for you. If I can do it so can YOU.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Congrats Pizza. I figured I'd die a smoker. Then I tried an ecig and hated it. But I stuck with it and danged if one day I thought... Hmmm... I haven't smoked a stinky for a month. I mean I started young and smoked at least 50 yrs. Tried everything to quit more than twice. It's sure nice not to spend $8.00 a pack on smokes. I was buying from the tribe but the state ask them to charge tax. Said they could keep the tax money but to charge it. Government doesn't want anyone to get a good deal.

Once again Pizza, Congratulations on the 3 yrs.

FMNGA_zpsf6b2da7b.gif

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Thanks Wharf! You were one of them too! Always with great advice! Thank you!!!

And I just remembered something else. If Switcher is still around..., who helped a lot as well.... My very first visit to the IKV forum I posted the same question on three different threads, including the "help sticky". :) I was new to forums and didn't know how well they were monitored. I think he answered two of them and then laughed and said "see your other posts" :D

What can I say? I was desparate to find a good cartomizer. lol

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
This is so good to read. Should all pipe in with how successful ecigs have been. I quit 4 years ago Today, having tried about everything forever. Wasn't sure about ecigs at first, but just kept using them, those little fake looking ones, with a real one here and there and lo and behold, within a couple weeks I was liking the ecigs better. Would try a real one to compare and go yuck, ecigs are so much better without all the stink. No desire whatsoever to go back.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Awesome electricnut!!! That's what I tell everybody. Its much better than smoking. you can have whatever strength, heat, flavor you want. MUCH better!!!! Congrats to you too!!

I'm almost to 4 yrs. The other day a friend of mine was smoking a stinky and I was wondering so I took a puff. Yuk, I don't know how I ever liked them dang things.

Thanks 5C. I'll never forget when you popped in with the "I tanked a fusion" thread!!! I thought, wow... looks cool... but I don't think I'll mess with it. Well... I spent about 2 years on carto tanks!!! You guys are awesomeness!!!
Ruppy was the one that told me about them. Now I have a bunch of them ready to vape.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
After I found my right juice/mg. It was Isaac, 5C, and quite a few other old timers in this sub forum that helped my find the right juice delivery device (Isaac's clear cartos. Then fusions of course) and a lot of great suffice and encouragement. Thank you for my life!

And I forgot to celebrate! I'll have to double up next weekend!:)

And this is from a guy that never wanted to quit. 45 year smoker and didn't care. Wanted my cigs (and thought ecigs were a joke). Then they made buying cigs on internet illegal. Then for chits I went through the checkbook and realized we were spending $4,000/year on cigs!!

I said, that's freaking stupid! And what the hell I might as well blow $80 on these ecig things, at least to maybe cut down. The rest is history!

Thanks to all of the great people in these vaping forums that led me to the right devices.

I say this too for anybody out there that is struggling. There IS a setup (and most important, the right juice/mg) for you. If I can do it so can YOU.

Rock on Pizza!
Haha It's funny that you say that you never intended to quit. Just as some of us here, you are not alone. My intention was not to quit either. I always wished for a cigarette that I can keep re-lighting :laugh: Found these in 2008 and though "Refilling? Why not!?" It was a rough start on a 901 but thanks to Katy at the smoklessshop and her Ultimate starter kit which included 8 bottles and then immediately concoting liquids with Loranns, it was a wrap. At that time mods were nonexistent and the 510 was first being developed and Vapor4life was starting. It was great. The forum too was great.It was allot smaller back then. Where we would play so many games and the Wiz hosted most of them. It was a place where everyone knew everyone and we were very close.
I would spend my time devoted to techsupport 24 hours for anyone in need of help and if I didn't know it, I would learn just to help out. Some answers were ignorant :laugh: I was modeling after Kate back then. Which 5Card now exceeds in generosity, kindness and always willing to help someone. I hope so much no one ever takes him for granted.

After becoming a vendor, things were 60% great. The beginning of IKV in Sept 2009 was a beautiful time, but also with this wonderful new life came the drawbacks. The drawbacks were/are shackles. ECF rules put me into isolation where I can't leave the sub-forum and be with everyone. Several attempts were made but were deleted. That longing will always be there. It was painful visiting around and seeing people need help and get incorrect advice and be powerless. I can't emphasize the emotion enough.
Whoa, sorry Pizza! I didn't mean to hijack your accomplishment here! :laugh: Just thought to give you a little story.
Congratulations my friend, I'm so glad you made it this long and still loving everything!

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Isaac my friend that is not a hijack that is really cool story. I've always wondered why suppliers can't post in other threads. Makes no sense as long as you're not advertising.

Anyway, big blessings to you and your family and have thought about this.

Think about this my friend, you've had your trials and tribulations both/ in business and personal. But God knows how many lives you have saved. And I count me as one of them.

I (and my children and grandchildren) can't thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread