ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Vision cones now on site in both stainless/chrome and black:

visioncone.png

visioncone2.png

visioncone3.png

visioncone4.png

GV VISION Giant Clearomizer : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Enjoy!

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Looks great, but :) if you can make one loner to cover the vision it will be AWESOME, it will make it pocket friendly.
make it with cut out window to see the liquid and you have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like the idea but what about a 4 post cage, or case for it instead. the protection you need with the visibility you want.

VirusZ

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
La La Land
you dont need much visibility, one straight hole from upside to down side is enough..

I just made a sample mod, i took the metal cover from the old giantomizer, its bigger then vision, so i had to make thr vision tube ticker, 3-4 wraps in packing sellotape was enough, i inserted in the metal tube with force, and cut the window with X-Acto knife.
looks great and very pocket friendly

like the idea but what about a 4 post cage, or case for it instead. the protection you need with the visibility you want.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
you dont need much visibility, one straight hole from upside to down side is enough..

I just made a sample mod, i took the metal cover from the old giantomizer, its bigger then vision, so i had to make thr vision tube ticker, 3-4 wraps in packing sellotape was enough, i inserted in the metal tube with force, and cut the window with X-Acto knife.
looks great and very pocket friendly

Trying to copy your lead I tried to use a maxomizer's sleeve, however the inner ring/shelf is too thick the allow vision the screw on completely for contact..... Anyone have any thought, tried a maxomizer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread