GotVapes VOLT! 3.7v eGo with Voltage Indicator - NEW MINI Kits available now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataPhreak

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
A, A
It's kind of like a lightbulb. It just depends on your usage habits. In fact, I've not had one go out on me, but they will develop a burning taste over time. Sometimes it will wash out with a PGA bath, sometimes you won't be able to get rid of it. Supposedly, the low res atomizers will pop, just like a lightbulb. I've only just picked up my first low res yesterday. Every style of atomizer has it's pros and cons.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
It's kind of like a lightbulb. It just depends on your usage habits. In fact, I've not had one go out on me, but they will develop a burning taste over time. Sometimes it will wash out with a PGA bath, sometimes you won't be able to get rid of it. Supposedly, the low res atomizers will pop, just like a lightbulb. I've only just picked up my first low res yesterday. Every style of atomizer has it's pros and cons.

thanks for your response :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
yes sir...

Ok so regular ego cones fit the volt?

No they are not voltage regulated but this is where the voltage indicator comes into play...

Do these run at the 3.7 and stay there? Ego may come off a charger at that setting, but drop drown to the 3.2 as used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread