Gourmet Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
Does anyone know what this vendors' normal shipping time is? I've placed my first order with them a few days ago, and in their confirmation email they indicated it wouldn't ship at all for 3-5 business days. As you all know, that's long for e-juice, so I was wondering if this is normal for them, or might this just be because of the sale they've recently had...? Thanks.

Sidenote on this: for anyone who may not know, they have a 50% discount w/the code "box50", altho I'm not sure if it's still good or not...

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Does anyone know what this vendors' normal shipping time is? I've placed my first order with them a few days ago, and in their confirmation email they indicated it wouldn't ship at all for 3-5 business days. As you all know, that's long for e-juice, so I was wondering if this is normal for them, or might this just be because of the sale they've recently had...? Thanks.

Sidenote on this: for anyone who may not know, they have a 50% discount w/the code "box50", altho I'm not sure if it's still good or not...

I ordered on November 3rd and received it a few minutes ago (November 8th) but I didn't order it under their 50% discount so don't know how that will affect the shipping times.

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As was said, they are normally pretty quick, but I imagine a massive influx of orders due to the 50% off code(which is now invalid) made a HUGE surge in orders. I've ordered a few from them before and was 3-4 days from order until in my hands, but friday I ordered about 30 of the little bottles and 1/2 liter of 100mg juice due to the half off, so I'm willing to bet there were a few hundred others that did the same. 1/2 liter of 100mg for $80 is simply insane.

I really am enjoying the Maiden Coffee! It is great!

One of my top 3 !! Love it!

And yes, their 50% sale just ended yesterday. Their website has a notice bold and center that they are swamped and it will be longer than normal in shipping. I've got two orders coming so I hope it's not weeks but the deal with be worth it.

doctorjae75

Jan 24, 2010
Georgia, USA
hello, I also placed an order during this sale almost as soon as it started. I received a confirmation almost immediately that said the liquids typically ship within 48-72 hours. Well, I was very low on juice at the time, but I figured even if it took a little longer, I would still be ok. Yesterday I completely ran out of juice and their website still says 'in production' or whatever, so I shot them an email making sure that I hadn't fallen through the cracks. I have yet to hear from them. Nothing!...I'm kinda in a panic here, but this is my first purchase from them, so maybe that's normal for a new customer. Anyhow, I'm thinking that this is not the best first experience.

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not terribly impressed with the delay or lack of communication from them, but for the price I'm willing to wait. Getting nic juice for half the price of the typical co-op is A-ok in my book. I'm sure they are swamped as hell with the prices that 50% off offered, and I'm sure everyone and their mother was ordering tons of little samples(I DID!!). When they mix juices to order making those little samples is a PITA(one of the reasons places like TV don't do samples). It has officially been 1 week and still listed as in production through which is crap. I prefer if they set actual status like queued, mixxing, shipped, not "oh it's ordered put it to production".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread