Grape grape grape

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I'd like a good grape too! The only one I've tried, though, is Moon Mountain's Galaxy Grape and I wasn't really feeling it. I didn't really enjoy any of the flavors I ordered though.

I have Nicoticket's Grape Ape on the way, I'm sure its going to be good. Another grape I've considered is Moutain Oak's semi-new Grape Medley. MOV has quality stuff.

Digital Man

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Debary, Florida
Hey guys I love grape and always have since i was a kid,anyway I'm on he hunt for a really good grape and would like everyone's opinions. Let me know what grapes you have tried and which are the best, thanks!:vapor:
Grape vape from Evo, to me it tastes like good champagne grapes I used to eat in upstate NY. I never tire of it.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I have Nicoticket's Grape Ape on the way, I'm sure its going to be good.

Grap3 Ap3 one from Nicoticket is a great vape. Depending on what you use to vape it with and at what voltage/watts it will change from a grape Jolly Rancher to a true grape flavor. I haven't put it down since I got it the other day. In fact my CLS is getting a little rest during the day just so I can vape this juice. If you order it please check out his description. It seems to be spot-on right down to the shots needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread