Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Just stopping by to share my experience and express my gratitude.

I picked up a brand new SSGGTS through a trade in the classifieds a couple of weeks ago. Since I've been admiring it from afar for a few weeks, I was very pleased to see it in person and admire it's visual attributes. But, after using it for a little bit, something appeared to not be completely right with one of the components. I really wasn't sure if that's the way it was supposed to be or not since this was my first encounter with any GG product so I asked for advice from a couple of experienced long-term GG users who felt like maybe I should contact Bruce at COV.

I PM'd Bruce with the description of what I suspect may be causing this potential issue and also informing him that I did not buy this directly from him through the COV website but instead picked it up in the classifieds. He wrote back and without any hesitation stated that he would really like it if I send him my GG for inspection and a possible repair/replacement if necessary, even if I didn't buy it directly from him. I gratefully accepted his generous offer. I was really surprised when I offered to cover the cost of shipping the unit back to me after he was done and he suggested that it's not necessary. A few days later, my GG came back in an absolute perfect working and aesthetic condition, better than I expected!
:toast:

I've seen countless posts from people praising Bruce for his customer service. I've also seen countless posts of people praising their GG products. I'm happy to have experienced both in one package!
:thumbs:

Also, thank you dspin, atavanhalen, Para, and Hope for your help and advice during my decision making and problem solving. You guys make this a great place to be in! And thank you Imeo for a stunning "by imeo" SSGGTS #1180.

86462451.jpg

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Just wait till you get a hold of a UFS, iAtty and or a VV..... and whatever else Imeo dreams up next.... but your absolutely right and would like to send my thanks to the GG family as well.... When you buy a GG you dont just get a top notch PV Mod but it comes with friendly support and excellent customer service not only from Bruce but the entire GG family... and that alone is priceless... Thank You Everyone...

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Just wait till you get a hold of a UFS, iAtty and or a VV..... and whatever else Imeo dreams up next.... but your absolutely right and would like to send my thanks to the GG family as well.... When you buy a GG you dont just get a top notch PV Mod but it comes with friendly support and excellent customer service not only from Bruce but the entire GG family... and that alone is priceless... Thank You Everyone...

For sure! The UFS and the VV module are next on the list. Anxiously waiting for the availability of both.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
You make an excellent point man! :thumb: No matter how hard we try to be objective when describing our favorite things, there always seems to be a touch of subjectivity that creeps in.

That said, for most people I have encountered, the GG series from the creator of it right on through the resellers and fellow GG users can only be truly appreciated when experienced first hand. I know for me, to actually find something that is so genuine in the mentioned areas is rare in the world we live in.

And getting to be an actual part of it, well, it doesn't get much better than that for this old goat. :toast:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
For some reason, I never thought you would get a ggts, I am really glad that you got one though and that you got her fixed up just right, I love mine, it is a tank(tank in the sense of being indestructible) that goes almost everywhere with me, actually when I get the stealth cap it will go even more places with me. Once that VV comes out its gonna be pretty hard to beat, cant wait for that.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Imeo makes a great PV. Probably the best I have ever used. Bruce is the best seller I have ever dealt with. He has sent me extras that I asked for (try a juice flavor for example), in which I in turn purchased on another order. He has stood by products and sent replacements sight unseen... no questions asked. I always look at COV before purchasing anything PV related, because of Bruce and his customer service. Both of them are honorable and have stood by their word. Can't ask for a better team IMO. I only wish Bruce carried PG e-liquid, vice VG only.

Glad to hear things got corrected with your GGTS!!!

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
For some reason, I never thought you would get a ggts, I am really glad that you got one though and that you got her fixed up just right, I love mine, it is a tank(tank in the sense of being indestructible) that goes almost everywhere with me, actually when I get the stealth cap it will go even more places with me. Once that VV comes out its gonna be pretty hard to beat, cant wait for that.

I know what you mean... In my earlier vaping days, it just didn't seem like it was meant for my vaping arsenal. I appreciated seeing the passion of those who loved their GGs but my personal taste preferences lead me elsewhere. The release of the SSGG got my attention and peaked my interest. Finding out about the VV add-on and of more UFSs coming in pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Now that I have it, I finally understand the fascination with the GG line of products. As you know, I have always openly expressed my dislike of brass caps since I've never been a two-tone kind of guy and that's what held me back from purchasing a GG when the SS version got released. It was a matter of personal preference and taste. But, after seeing my GG in person and using it for a few days, I've decided that I like the caps way more than I thought I would. They are much easier to clean than I thought they would be and stay shinny longer than I thought they would resulting in less maintenance than I expected. I was planning to replace them originally with the nickle caps but I'm having second thoughts now... And I had no idea how much I would enjoy the adjustable draw feature especially when using a tank, since adjusting the draw affects the amount of juice being pulled into a carto. The added length doesn't bother me at all considering what benefits it provides. And I absolutely LOVE the button position and the way it functions and being able to press it any way I choose whether with any finger or the inside of my hand.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm quite pleased! :)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Well Mr. ologist you have me sold on the ssggts with your last post, where can I pick one of those up? lol jk Adjustable draw is one of the best things about the ggts, I absolutely love it as well, in case you didnt know this, with the correct adapters you can connect your liquinator without having the top brass cap, not sure if I told you that or not, the combination that I use is the 901 rethreader that comes with the ts and a 510 shorty adapter from MV. I was the same way about the brass ends but they have grown on me, I really do wish that Imeo would offer them in steel though because nickel for me seems to be worse than brass for tarnishing. Really glad your lovin it though.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, the only I want is one chance Vapor. But GG isnt cheap so not all people can have it. I know that and I dont complain. GGTB was inexpensive but its not a GGTS. I am very pleased with the number of my customers. They are a small elit of the vaping world and thats more than enough for me.:)

QUOTE=Vaporologist;4107383]Thank you sir! :toast:

Now I know why you can satisfy every vaper out there. They just have to give you a chance to do that... :)[/QUOTE]

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree about CR vanhalen. Its a visible advantage of GGTS. But dont forget the invisible advantage of CT. You never have to dial with liquid around your cig.:)
Well Mr. ologist you have me sold on the ssggts with your last post, where can I pick one of those up? lol jk Adjustable draw is one of the best things about the ggts, I absolutely love it as well, in case you didnt know this, with the correct adapters you can connect your liquinator without having the top brass cap, not sure if I told you that or not, the combination that I use is the 901 rethreader that comes with the ts and a 510 shorty adapter from MV. I was the same way about the brass ends but they have grown on me, I really do wish that Imeo would offer them in steel though because nickel for me seems to be worse than brass for tarnishing. Really glad your lovin it though.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey

Yea I remembered that and picked up all the adapters from Bruce (510-510 regular and shorty and 901-510). And my favorite way of using the GG right now is with the rethreaded and a 901-510 adapter. I like how the rethreader allows for the pin to be pushed up higher resulting in a smaller overall GG body. I have tried using the Liquinator without the top brass cap and loved the way it looked but lost a certain percentage of the adjustable draw feature due to a lack of seal. Do you think maybe putting a clear washer somehow would help "seal" the connection better?

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Imeo makes a great PV. Probably the best I have ever used. Bruce is the best seller I have ever dealt with. He has sent me extras that I asked for (try a juice flavor for example), in which I in turn purchased on another order. He has stood by products and sent replacements sight unseen... no questions asked. I always look at COV before purchasing anything PV related, because of Bruce and his customer service. Both of them are honorable and have stood by their word. Can't ask for a better team IMO. I only wish Bruce carried PG e-liquid, vice VG only.

Glad to hear things got corrected with your GGTS!!!

Bruce has been great with me, too, I didn't think anybody could beat VK for the service they gave the mod but I was wrong...........:)

I beieve he said the cost for making the bottom cap was expensive with the holes, etc., that would be required.:)

Sometimes I laugh when I think the person who got me into this addiction is mwa, too bad he decided to divest but thank god he did -- for my collection!:laugh:

Imeo always rocks, he has done right by me, too -- sometimes being a nice hippie and GG family member actually pays off.:thumb:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Bruce is the BEST - that's why I buy everything I can from him if he sells it. He will go over and above.

Just stopping by to share my experience and express my gratitude.

I picked up a brand new SSGGTS through a trade in the classifieds a couple of weeks ago. Since I've been admiring it from afar for a few weeks, I was very pleased to see it in person and admire it's visual attributes. But, after using it for a little bit, something appeared to not be completely right with one of the components. I really wasn't sure if that's the way it was supposed to be or not since this was my first encounter with any GG product so I asked for advice from a couple of experienced long-term GG users who felt like maybe I should contact Bruce at COV.

I PM'd Bruce with the description of what I suspect may be causing this potential issue and also informing him that I did not buy this directly from him through the COV website but instead picked it up in the classifieds. He wrote back and without any hesitation stated that he would really like it if I send him my GG for inspection and a possible repair/replacement if necessary, even if I didn't buy it directly from him. I gratefully accepted his generous offer. I was really surprised when I offered to cover the cost of shipping the unit back to me after he was done and he suggested that it's not necessary. A few days later, my GG came back in an absolute perfect working and aesthetic condition, better than I expected!
:toast:

I've seen countless posts from people praising Bruce for his customer service. I've also seen countless posts of people praising their GG products. I'm happy to have experienced both in one package!
:thumbs:

Also, thank you dspin, atavanhalen, Para, and Hope for your help and advice during my decision making and problem solving. You guys make this a great place to be in! And thank you Imeo for a stunning "by imeo" SSGGTS #1180.

86462451.jpg

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Bruce has been great with me, too, I didn't think anybody could beat VK for the service they gave the mod but I was wrong...........:)

I beieve he said the cost for making the bottom cap was expensive with the holes, etc., that would be required.

Yeah but I can guarantee that there would be people that would be willing to pay it :) Within reason I guess.

Do you think maybe putting a clear washer somehow would help "seal" the connection better?

I will look around at the locakl hardware to see if I can find something and will report my finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread