Great Christmas Sale on All Absolute MaxX Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

favor

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 5, 2009
China
www.absolutelyecigs.com
Dear Valued Customers,

All Absolute MaxX Starter Kits and Parts are on SALE to celebrate the Year End festive season!
Besides massive discounts, we have also made new improvements and changes to the Absolute MaxX:

1) No more LED on ring band. The LED is now on the button.

2) The button is now fixed in place. Some users like to twist and turn the button resulting in sticky button issues. We have now made sure that this is not possible.

3) Rubberised coating on Black models for better Grip & Appearance.

4) Further Improved Atomiser with added ceramic materials.

5) New and Older designs are 100% compatible with each other!

Besides the MaxX, all other items are in stock and ready to be shipped. Visit us today!

regards,

Absolutely eCigs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your One Stop Solution to All Mseries E-Cigarettes!

Guaranteed Genuine SMOORE Products!

Absolutelyecigs.com

Your No.1 Choice, Absolutely!

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Seems that most (if not all) chinese suppliers have raised shipping rates and its ridiculous to have to pay shipping starting from $20 and above. It even increases with the weight of the order.

From the 2 years i've bought from you guys, shipping rates have been the same and fixed at $15. Its really something you should emphasize with your marketing. It'll help.

Just a thought.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Hi Fedor.

I take it that you are still happy with your MaxX? Are you still using the LR attys?

Those Christmas prices are very tempting!

Still using it. Very satisfied. I like the hit of the LR atties. But i try not to get too used to them. I may not be able to return to regular ones...:laugh:

The latest design makes them look similar to the Riva. The new finish they have is similar to the rubberised coating they have on the PCC. Looks very slick compared to the older version. I can confirm that they use Desan branded batteries (this is the best battery brand in china from what i gather).

As i mentioned, their shipping is still fixed at $15, which makes them pretty much the lowest chinese supplier around.

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Still using it. Very satisfied. I like the hit of the LR atties. But i try not to get too used to them. I may not be able to return to regular ones...:laugh:

The latest design makes them look similar to the Riva. The new finish they have is similar to the rubberised coating they have on the PCC. Looks very slick compared to the older version. I can confirm that they use Desan branded batteries (this is the best battery brand in china from what i gather).

As i mentioned, their shipping is still fixed at $15, which makes them pretty much the lowest chinese supplier around.

Thanks Fedor. I thought as much. I'm also very happy with Smoore's products. I already have an Xpower900 but am thinking of delving into the world of 510's to try out LR attys etc

I ordered my M201 stuff from them and the customer service is fantastic. I guess I had better decide soon if I want to take advantage of the specials. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread