Great clearomizers and tanks for arthritic hands or tremoring hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I recently got the iSmoka Mega BCC kit and Mini BCC kit and I thought they would be great for people with either arthritis or tremors or just have a hard time tinkering with small objects. The have replaceable heads like basically all bottom coil clearos but the coil heads just push in and pull out instead of screwing and unscrewing which can even be hard for me at times, especially if they have juice on them. Here is a iSmoka BCC article that goes into a lot more detail if interested in learning more or seeing what they look like. The Mega is a 3.5ml 510 tank style and the Mini is a 1.6ml eGo style so both are covered. They come in black or silver with colored tubes and the tips are changeable.

I recently posted about the iSmoka iGo mod too which is basically a mini eVic Easy and the mega sits flush, almost looks like a hybrid. I know there is another brand that makes these as well but just the tanks and not the mod. Anyway, I hope this help some of you out there. At middle age I have rheumatoid that can get bad sometimes and tremors so when I discovered how these work I had to tell others. Thanks for reading and please tell others if you think they could benefit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread