Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Hi I live in Canada but I'm going to be visiting Florida in the next week I wanted to order some flavors so I can start mixing my own. I love mint. What are the best quality flavour juices and who to order from. Thanks in advance

What e-juices do you enjoy vaping now? Do you like menthol, peppermint, other mints? Have you found any recipes that look interesting to you?

Bull City Flavors is a great source for flavors, located in Charlotte, NC so shipping to Florida would be quick.

If you need nicotine, PG, and VG, there might be better choices than Nic River for shipping to Florida. It depends on what kind of nicotine you want if Nic River is the right source for you. I like 100mg nicotine and can't get that shipped to me in Virginia from Nic River.

Reactions: stols001

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
A great flavor from Nic River is the Purilum ButterMint. Just add nic, pg, vg and 6-8% of the flavor and its a shake and vape. Really good nice mint. Like those little butter mints that restaurants give out.

:)
ps. I had Nic River send me nic in Florida, no problem.

I could order 48mg nicotine from them but not 100mg nicotine. :(

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use Nicotine River a lot for many things, am particularly fond of their nic salts.

It's really hard to recommend flavor sizes, if it's hard to get them where you are. I personally started with small, tester sizes, but if it's going to be harder to get flavors, I would consider 30 ml or so, depending on how confident you are that you will like a flavor. Even today, I still try testers first, with new flavors (some of the time) but I don't really know what to recommend in your circumstance, possibly something bigger but you will then run the risk of not liking a flavor you've bought in a larger quantity, etc.

Anna

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I’m newer to this but I placed larger orders to Nude Nicotine (mainly bases), E-Cig Express, Nicotine River & Wizard Labs. I can’t complain with the quality of anything I received. I compared prices for which flavor lines were better priced at which online shop. One has flavors another doesn’t and that one will have some the other won’t. So for me I felt the need to order from several. I recommend looking around to see which has what your looking for. If you’re not sure what flavors to purchase, try finding recipes you want to mix and get those flavors. Hope this helps. Best of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread