Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Someone here suggested wonderflavors “sweet and sour purple drink” to me at one point. Does it taste like actual real grapes? Not even remotely. I like it though. does it taste grape soda? To me it does.

Flavorings are always sort of random. People taste them differently. You may or may not like the stuff. If you are looking for a grape soda instead of a grape it still may or may not taste like what you are looking for.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
Last grape flavor I tried was Evo - Purple Tundra, which is a grape menthol.

I didn't like it at first. I let it steep a few more days and tried it again and it was more mellow and less cough syrup tasting. It's not bad, nice to have to switch things up with. Not something I can vape all day, although I'm not sure if could do any grape all day...

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The one grape i tasted reminded me of Dimetapp, which was a liquid nasal decongestant and cough supressant. And boy was it ever artificial grape flavored. When i sampled the juice at my vape store, i immediately regressed to childhood and my mom pouring Dimetapp down my throat every time i had a cold. Sent a shiver down my spine and i moved on to the next flavor.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
The one grape i tasted reminded me of Dimetapp, which was a liquid nasal decongestant and cough supressant. And boy was it ever artificial grape flavored. When i sampled the juice at my vape store, i immediately regressed to childhood and my mom pouring Dimetapp down my throat every time i had a cold. Sent a shiver down my spine and i moved on to the next flavor.
Lol. I think that's the problem with all the grape vapes I've tried. They all have that similar medicinal flavor. It's unfortunate because I love grape flavored drinks, no matter how artificial they taste but all the e-juice I've tried immediately makes me think cough syrup.

Reactions: Coyote628
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread