Great service, super fast shipping, one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorjae75

Jan 24, 2010
Georgia, USA
re: order # 2009

hello, i want to thank you for the superb products and super quick delivery. however, one of the adapters isn't working for me. upon inspection, it appears that there are no vents/notches/holes in the 510 atomizer side so i am unable to draw anything through it. i'm sure this was just a fluke, but nonetheless, it is totally inoperable...i did order 2 of them, tho, and the second works perfectly. i sent an email, but probably to the wrong address, so i thought i'd post here. i can ship it back or whatever i need to do, so again thanks for the other great products and speed (of service, that is).

regards...

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
re: order # 2009

hello, i want to thank you for the superb products and super quick delivery. however, one of the adapters isn't working for me. upon inspection, it appears that there are no vents/notches/holes in the 510 atomizer side so i am unable to draw anything through it. i'm sure this was just a fluke, but nonetheless, it is totally inoperable...i did order 2 of them, tho, and the second works perfectly. i sent an email, but probably to the wrong address, so i thought i'd post here. i can ship it back or whatever i need to do, so again thanks for the other great products and speed (of service, that is).

regards...

We are aware of the problem with your adapter and by this time you should have received an email with your tracking information on the replacement. I'm pretty sure you will be pleased with the contents of the package.

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread