Greater New Orleans area/ So MS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalenCopes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Ocean Springs, MS
Hey, I live in Ocean Springs...and we are out here! I work at Hard Rock...and I would say about 40% of my fellow dealers on swing shift are vaping now. If you are looking for a vape shop, I really like the people at Smoke Signals just north of Singing River mall. They are very helpful for new people (and experienced people alike) and have a decent selection of flavors you can sample there before you buy.

Good luck with the no smoking thing...I had my last cigarette on July 11, 2012 and simply don't even want to touch one. Even if I decide to quit vaping, I know without a doubt I will never touch another cigarette!

Galen

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Hey, I live in Ocean Springs...and we are out here! I work at Hard Rock...and I would say about 40% of my fellow dealers on swing shift are vaping now. If you are looking for a vape shop, I really like the people at Smoke Signals just north of Singing River mall. They are very helpful for new people (and experienced people alike) and have a decent selection of flavors you can sample there before you buy.

Good luck with the no smoking thing...I had my last cigarette on July 11, 2012 and simply don't even want to touch one. Even if I decide to quit vaping, I know without a doubt I will never touch another cigarette!

Galen

that's funny...the vape shop opening here is smoke cignals....lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I wish someone would send a "cignal" to Shreveport. This town is so backwards we almost have to pipe in sunshine. The Discount Tobacco chain is selling Blu disposables but that is the extent of any retail vaping activity here. :facepalm:

that's cause it's Shreveport....never trust a town that pronounces whataburger as "waterburger".

PosingOwl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Clovis, NM

Galen

LOL, I used to live in Ocean Springs from 2000 to 2004 and visit every year.... Was there for my high school years and parents still lived there till the end of 2008.... Forgot to say GO GREYHOUNDS, the crapiest team all along the coast.

Last edited:

Galen

They have one in Ocean SPrings!? Awesome!! I thought I had to go to Gautier!

I wish someone would send a "cignal" to Shreveport. This town is so backwards we almost have to pipe in sunshine. The Discount Tobacco chain is selling Blu disposables but that is the extent of any retail vaping activity here. :facepalm:

Don't feel bad!! Here in Picayune, NJoy is the only thing you will see in our tobacco shacks and gas stations :/

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
They are opening one in Nola? I work in the CBD, and would love to be able to go to one! Even Ocean Springs is a little bit of a trip east.

check smokecignals.com

Anthony, the owner, it's looking to open around the seventeenth...also check the thread here "New Orleans brick and mortar, who wants it?"

that thread is where he keeps everyone updated, go say hi to the other who dats.

GalenCopes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Ocean Springs, MS
check smokecignals.com

Anthony, the owner, it's looking to open around the seventeenth...also check the thread here "New Orleans brick and mortar, who wants it?"

that thread is where he keeps everyone updated, go say hi to the other who dats.

Hey, don't forget Geaux Tigers...even though I really believe this is not going to be a good weekend against Ala-f'in-bama!

Galen

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Hey, don't forget Geaux Tigers...even though I really believe this is not going to be a good weekend against Ala-f'in-bama!

Galen

truth be told i've already given up on the tigers this year....saints too, but at least the saints have the valid excuse of not having a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread